A Casper College student has several options for paying for tuition, fees and room and board.
- Pay in full upon registration with cash or check
- Pay in full by the payment deadline
- Set up Payment plan options
Casper College accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cash and check on-site
- Credit/debit cards online only through myCCinfo (when prompted, click the “Proceed to Processor” button)
By Web – Go to myCCinfo (when prompted, click the “Proceed to Processor” button). Contact 307-268-2222 for assistance.
In Person – Pay the Accounting and Financial Management office with cash and check only.
By Mail – Payments must be postmarked before the payment deadline to avoid additional fees (see payment deadlines). Mail check or money order for the full amount to:
Accounting and Financial Management
125 College Drive
Casper, WY 82601
With Financial Aid
- Verify that expected aid has been credited to your account prior to the payment deadline.
- Some scholarships and student loans require the student’s endorsement before the award can be credited to the student’s account.
- If there is a delay in receipt of financial aid, utilize the payment plan to cover payment of the account by the deadline.
- If financial aid is issued by another institution, Casper College tuition and fees will NOT be deducted from that financial aid.
**Please note that if you have a payment plan, you must make your payments through myCCinfo.