Jobs at Casper College
A great career awaits you at one of the largest and most comprehensive community colleges in the region! To view current open positions, please click one of the following links:
Notice to all applicants: Casper College is an EEO Employer. Employment with Casper College is contingent upon a successful criminal and sexual offender background check. Jobs at Casper College include full-time and part-time jobs. Casper College does not sponsor work visas.
Ready To Apply?
Please be sure to read through the information below to help you prepare to submit your application.
Applicants must submit completed application materials through the online application system (ATS) to be considered. Required application materials consist of the following:
- On-line application
- Current résumé/CV
- Cover Letter**
- Copies of college transcripts
Please see specific application material requirements within the position description. Additional information may be necessary for some positions.
Official transcripts are required prior to start date. Official transcripts are those sent directly from the educational institution to the Human Resources office.
Applications for faculty positions will be screened to ensure applicants meet the necessary credential requirements set forth by the Higher Learning Commission to teach college credit classes.
- We do not accept faxed or emailed application materials.
- It is recommended that you have digital (PDF) copies of your résumé, cover letter, and transcripts ready when you begin the online application process. You must upload this during the process – you will not be able to add or amend attachments after submission.
- When you finish the steps to apply to a job, you will receive an on-screen confirmation that you’ve successfully applied.
- We do not begin interviewing until after the position closes from the website. Applicants who are not selected for an interview will be informed as soon as possible, but no later than after the final hiring decision is made. If you have specific questions about a position please call the Human Resources office at 307-268-2358.
- Please ensure you monitor your email for communication updates.
- Click “Apply for this position”
- Create a username (email) and password
- Fill out the application (everything with a red asterisk must be filled out)
- Attach your résumé, cover letter**, and transcripts.
- Answer Equal Opportunity Questionnaire (or select “choose not to disclose”)
- Electronically sign and date
- Submit your application
If you have successfully completed the application, the screen will read, “Thank you. Your application was successfully received.” You will also receive a confirmation email.
If there are any errors in your application, such as leaving a line blank that has a red asterisk or attaching a file in an unsupported format, you’ll have to correct these errors and re-sign and date the application before submitting again.
**If you are applying for more than one position, do not delete previous cover letter(s). Instead, add in a new cover letter, clearly labeling it according to position.
Username and Password
Your username is the email address you input when you created your account. If you forgot your password, please click the Forgot Your Password link found on the login page to reset your password or to retrieve your username. Note: You will need to enter a valid email address to receive an email that will reset your password.
Recommended Operating Systems (OS) to access the Taleo Job Portal include:
- Windows Vista and above
- Mac OS X 10.9 and above
- Mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, may not meet the requirements to view and apply for job openings in the Taleo Job Portal. It is highly recommended to use a desktop or laptop computer.
Recommended Web Browsers to use include:
- Internet Explorer (IE) version 7 through 11
- Google Chrome version 37 and above
- Mozilla Firefox version 32 and above
- Safari 7 and above
Microsoft Edge is not a supported browser.
Casper College is an E-Verify Employer
List of Form I-9 Acceptable Documents