You are invited to visit Casper College!
Choosing a college may be one of the most important decisions you make. The more information you have, the more confident you will be about your choice. That is why Casper College would like to extend an invitation to you to visit our campus.
Now offering on-campus tours. We are still offering virtual visits.
Visits typically last one to two hours depending on what you have requested to see. This is a great opportunity for you to get all of your questions answered and to truly see if Casper College is right for you.
- Fall tours begin: Monday, August 28, 2023
- Tours are offered in-person on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., or virtually by request.
- Walk in Tours (1 hour walking tour) will take place on Fridays. The walking tours leave at 3:00 p.m. from the admission office.
- Last day for Fall tours: Friday, December 15, 2023
We are currently allowing up to two families to tour at the same time. Please contact Steven Shaffer at 307-268-2117 if you have any questions.
- Admission counsel: This is your opportunity to talk with an Admissions Representative about admission process, check your application status, and discuss financial aid and costs.
- Walking tour of main campus buildings: A student ambassador will show you some of our exciting campus buildings and resources including the Student Union, Dining Hall, Bookstore, Library, and Residence Hall.
- Meeting with a faculty member in student’s major/program of interest (depending on availability).
Great option if weekdays are not an option.
Meet with the Admissions Team and take a one-hour guided walking tour of campus.
Saturday Tour Date:
- October 28, 2023
State Event Fridays
Will you be in Casper for a state sporting event and like a chance to tour Casper College? We’re hosting one-hour walking tours of campus on those days!
Times: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
No pre-registration required. Simply meet us in the admission office, third floor of the Gateway Center.
State Event Dates:
- Friday, October 13
- Friday, November 3
- Friday, December 1
Our group tour experience!
Your day will start with a warm welcome from an admission team member. Students will be guided through an academic tour from our faculty, have time to eat their lunch, and finish with a general tour. Check-in begins at 10:30 a.m. and the day ends at 2:30 p.m. 50 person capacity per tour date.
We’ll be offering our group tour experience on:
October 5th and 19th November 9th and 30th December 7th
*Group tours are offered to schools and other organizations wishing to bring students to campus. Please give us 1-2 weeks minimum notice so we have plenty of time to make arrangements for your group.
To schedule a group tour, please contact Steven Shaffer at 307-268-2117. You’ll learn about the detailed itinerary, how to order food through Sodexo, our on-campus dining experience, and have the opportunity to ask any other questions!
Specialty visit programs
- Fall 2023 – TBD
- Explore Casper College is a day of exploration. We hope to give you the ability to see the college through a series of unique and informative sessions. While on campus, you will be able to take a tour of campus, get to meet and mingle with Casper College students, faculty and staff, all while you learn more about your prospective program. Check-in will be at 9am and the day concludes at 2:45 pm. Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided!
- September 26, 2023
- High school students are invited to an exciting day of hands-on learning. You will have the opportunity to explore all STEM career options that Casper College School of Science offers.
- November 18, 2023
- High school students are invited to an exciting day of hands-on learning. You will have an opportunity to explore all 11 health science career options that Casper College School of Health Science offers.
See what campus is like before making your official visit by experiencing Casper College online.
Questions about the admissions process?
From the basics of filling out your application to helping you navigate the ins and outs of your financial aid, information on housing and any other general admission questions you have your admissions rep is one of your best resources.
An admissions counsel is an opportunity for you to schedule a 30-minute appointment with your admissions representative to discuss your future at Casper College. Individual tours include admissions counsels as part of the visit.
Not taking a tour? You can still schedule a meeting with your rep!