You are invited to visit Casper College!
Choosing a college may be one of the most important decisions you make. The more information you have, the more confident you will be about your choice. That is why Casper College would like to extend an invitation to you to visit our campus.
Now offering on-campus tours. We are still offering virtual visits.
Please know masks are required for all in person campus visit programs. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided for you. As of May 24th, our tour capacity will allow two families to attend. If you do not feel comfortable touring with another family, please call Rae Schafer at 307-268-3096.
Visits typically last one to two hours depending on what you have requested to see. This is a great opportunity for you to get all of your questions answered and to truly see if Casper College is right for you.
- Admission counsel: This is your opportunity to talk with an Admissions Representative about admission process, check your application status, and discuss financial aid and costs.
- Walking tour of main campus buildings: A student ambassador will show you some of our exciting campus buildings and resources including the Student Union, Dining Hall, Bookstore, Library, and Residence Hall.
- Meeting with a faculty member in student’s major/program of interest (depending on availability).
Spring Student Visits
- Spring Tours Begin: Monday, January 25th
- Tours are offered in-person Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays at both 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. or virtually by request.
- Last Day for Spring tours: Friday, May 7th
Meet with the Admissions and Student Success Teams and take a one-hour guided walking tour of campus. Registration Form.
- March 13th
- May 1st
State Event Fridays
Will you be in Casper for a state sporting event and would you like a chance to tour Casper College? We’re hosting one-hour walking tours of campus on those days!
Times: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
No pre-registration required. Simply meet us in the admission office, third floor of the Gateway Center
Our group tour experience!
Your day will start with a warm welcome from an admission team member. Students will be guided through an academic tour from our faculty, have time to eat their lunch, and finish with a general tour. Check-in begins at 10:30 a.m. and the day ends at 2 p.m. 50 person capacity per tour date.
We’ll be offering our group tour experience on:
- February 11
- February 25
- March 11
- March 25
- April 15
- April 29
- May 6
*Group tours are offered to schools and other organizations wishing to bring students to campus. Please give us 1-2 weeks minimum notice so we have plenty of time to make arrangements for your group.
To schedule a group tour, please contact Rae Schafer at 307-268-3096. You’ll learn about the detailed itinerary, how to order food through Sodexo, our on-campus dining experience, and have the opportunity to ask any other questions!
Specialty visit programs
- February 17, 2021
- Capacity is 150. RSVP early!
- If you are confident that you want to be in healthcare then the Health Science Career Clinic is for you! You’ll have to opportunity to explore all 11 health science career options that Casper College offers. The School of Health Science has developed a hands-on simulated learning experience that is guaranteed to immerse you in the many opportunities we have here!
Music Audition Day
- Typically February
- Hosted by our Music Department. Students who RSVP will be contacted to set up their audition. The day includes their audition, eating in the dining hall, and a tour. For questions please contact Jennifer Cowell at 307-268-2531 or Kathy Coe at 307-268- 2606.
Explore Casper College (formerly General Visit Day)
- Typically early November
- This is a visit day for students of all majors. The day will feature a walking tour of campus, time in the residence hall, lunch in our new dining hall, and time spent with faculty. We will also provide information on financial aid, admissions, and student activities.
See what campus is like before making your official visit by experiencing Casper College online.
Questions about the admissions process?
From the basics of filling out your application to helping you navigate the ins and outs of your financial aid, information on housing and any other general admission questions you have your admissions rep is one of your best resources.
An admissions counsel is an opportunity for you to schedule a 30-minute appointment with your admissions representative to discuss your future at Casper College. Individual tours include admissions counsels as part of the visit.
Not taking a tour? You can still schedule a meeting with your rep!