Types of Admission (How to Apply)
Many types of admission for the many types of learning
We invite you to apply to Casper College by filling out our official online application.
Who are you? Select your student type so we can guide you to your path for getting started at CC.
- High School / GED graduate, or an adult with no prior college experience.
- Attended another college and transferring credits to CC.
- Previously attended CC and returning after a year or more absence.
- Currently in high school and ready to take college credit at the same time.
- Not seeking a degree at CC. Interested in taking credit classes for personal enrichment, career development, or needing to receive transferable credits. Not financial aid eligible.
- You have been educated outside of the United States and are seeking an F-1 student visa status.
Admission criteria and process
At Casper College, our focus is on access and affordability for all students and so our admission criteria allows all high school graduates admission. Students with a poor academic history (less than 2.0 GPA) are asked to petition for admission.
The admission process varies depending on the student’s status: degree or certificate, non-degree, high school, transfer, or international. Some programs have admission requirements that are more restrictive than the college’s general admission requirements.