Info for Returning Students
How to re-enroll after an absence
1. Do I…. register for classes or apply for admission?
Returning after one semester: Register for classes.
Degree-seeking students who have been absent from Casper College for only one fall or one spring semester are encouraged to update their contact information, verify their declared major with Enrollment Services and meet with their advisor to register for the next semester.
Returning after non-attendance multiple semesters: Re-apply for admission.
Degree-seeking students who have been absent from Casper College for two or more consecutive semesters (fall and spring) should re-apply for admission to be reinstated.
Submit transcripts from any colleges recently attended.
Accepting applications for Spring 2023, Summer 2023, Fall 2023, Spring 2024 and Summer 2024
- Spring 2023 starts January 17, 2023 — application deadline: January 5, 2023
- Summer 2023 starts June 5, 2023 — application deadline: May 26, 2023
- Fall 2023 starts August 21, 2023 — application deadline: August 11, 2023
- Spring 2024 starts January 16, 2024 - application deadline: January 5, 2024
- Summer 2024 starts June 5, 2024 - application deadline: May 24, 2024
2. Apply for financial aid
Financial Aid (grants, scholarships, and loans) is typically awarded by academic year. So most likely you will need to re-apply for financial aid programs to have awards re-instated.