Goodstein Foundation Library
News and Events
If you can’t make it in to see us, library staff is available for virtual help! For everyone’s safety, social distancing procedures are in place.
- Computer use is limited to students and employees.
- When you enter the library, please use hand sanitizer.
- Masks or other face covering must be worn in all indoor public areas.
- Please maintain 6 ft. of social distancing.
- If you are experiencing a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- For more information about Casper College’s coronavirus (COVID-19) updates please visit https://www.caspercollege.edu/coronavirus/
- Study rooms are available through reservation. Find the link below to reserve yours!
About the Goodstein Foundation Library
The Goodstein Foundation Library provides a 70,000 volume collection of materials specially selected to serve the students and faculty of Casper College. The book collection is supplemented by more than 400 databases and 1,200 electronic journals. In addition, we can provide access to articles via approximately 35 print periodicals, Interlibrary Loan services, and commercial document delivery. The Library provides an extensive program of library instruction in conjunction with various faculty and departments.