Library Services for Faculty
Casper College librarians offer instruction for all CC and UW-C schools, programs, and departments. We are more than happy to visit your class anytime, anywhere! Check out the Contact page to find the liaison for your subject area. Instructional support includes:
- Use of the library’s classroom. Bring your class into the library for hands on research.
- Development of research subject guides and other instructional tools
- Need help designing a research assignment? Let us know!
Does your program have specific library accreditation needs? Let us know and your liaison librarian can help put together those figures for you! We require a minimum of 4 weeks notice to develop reports.
The Goodstein Library accepts suggestions for new material to be added to the collection. Priority is given to material in support of accreditation, and in support of active curricular needs. See our Collection policies for more information.
Contact the Library Director with any questions.
Course reserves are items chosen by instructors to support class instruction. The items are maintained in a separate location within a library, and access to the item is more restricted than is the access to items in general circulation.
We place the following materials on Reserve:
- Books, CDs & DVDs (supplied by faculty or the library)
- Photocopies of journal/magazine/newspaper articles (supplied by faculty)
- Solution manuals, handbooks & textbook supplements (supplied by faculty)
- Course syllabi, lecture notes & sample exams (supplied by faculty)
Submit your reserves requests via our course reserves form. In order to best serve students and to preserve available space, course reserves are reviewed at the start of each semester. Items that have not circulated after two semesters will be returned to the main collection or to the original owner if supplied by faculty.