Complete Withdrawal Procedures
How to drop a class
Non attendance does not constitute withdrawal from courses. A complete withdrawal CANNOT be done through myCCinfo. Notify Enrollment Services if you are not going to attend, 307-268-2323.
A student may withdraw from college with grades of “W” in all courses (regardless of the grades in the courses at the time of withdrawal) until four weeks before the end of the semester for fall and spring semesters.
- For the Summer 2023 semester, the withdrawal deadline is July 12, 2023.
- For the Fall 2023 semester, the withdrawal deadline is November 9, 2023.
- For the Spring 2024 semester, the withdrawal deadline is April 18, 2024.
Please check with the Enrollment Services office for any additional information.
Note: For short courses, check with Enrollment Services for specific withdrawal dates.
- The procedure which must be followed to withdraw from all classes for the semester is as follows:
- Submit the Complete Withdrawal Form to the Enrollment Services office.
The official date of a complete withdrawal is the date on which the withdrawal form is accepted by the Enrollment Services office. A student is responsible for charges incurred to date of formal withdrawal.
Keep in mind
- Dropping courses or withdrawing from college may affect current and future financial aid awards.
- Your eligibility to retain insurance coverage can also be affected.
- Additional charges may result from schedule changes or a balance due may remain after a drop or complete withdrawal. Contact the Financial Management Office to verify the effects of a schedule change, course dropped, or complete withdrawal.