Complete Withdrawal Procedures
How to drop a class
A student may withdraw from college with grades of “W” in all courses (regardless of the grades in the courses at the time of withdrawal) until four weeks before the end of the semester for fall and spring semesters.
- For the Summer 2019 semester, the withdrawal deadline is July 10, 2019.
- For the Fall 2019 semester, the withdrawal deadline is November 7, 2019.
- For the Spring 2020 semester, the withdrawal deadline is April 16, 2020.
Please check with the Enrollment Services office for any additional information.
Note: For short courses, check with Enrollment Services for specific withdrawal dates.
- The procedure which must be followed to withdraw from all classes for the semester is as follows:
- Submit the Complete Withdrawal Form to the Enrollment Services office.
The official date of a complete withdrawal is the date on which the withdrawal form is accepted by the Enrollment Services office.