District Awards for College’s PR Staff
Casper College’s public relations department recently won nine awards for outstanding achievement in communications through the National Council for Marketing & Public Relations (NCMPR).
The NCMPR District 4 Medallion Awards honor excellence among marketing and PR professionals at two-year colleges. Casper College’s district includes all of the two-year colleges in Arkansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and Wyoming.
A panel of communication experts reviews various submissions in print materials, video, social media, communication plans, feature writing, web development and advertising campaigns. Casper College won:
- Gold for website (new version),
- Gold for magazine: Footprints,
- Gold for men’s basketball poster,
- Gold for newsletter: Tate’s Geological Times,
- Gold for sports program/brochure: volleyball,
- Silver for postcard: “milk bath” postcard,
- Silver for novelty advertising: slap wristbands,
- Silver for sports program/brochure: rodeo, and
- Bronze for sports program/brochure: men and women’s basketball.
The nine awards were the most of any community college in Wyoming.
If you enjoyed this story, receive more just like it:
- Subscribe to email updates