Info for Non-Degree Students
For students who:
- want to take a single class
- do not want a degree from Casper College
- do not want financial aid from Casper College
How to register for a class
Follow 3 Easy Steps
1. Browse through classes offered using the Class Schedule.
- Summer semester registration typically begins in March and ends on the first day of class.
- Fall semester registration typically begins in May and ends on the fifth day of class.
- Spring semester registration typically begins in December and ends on the fifth day of class.
- Please recognize that some courses have prerequisite requirements. Noted by asterisk(*). Please submit documentation of earned prerequisites with your registration form.
2. Submit non-degree student registration form
- Fill out online registration form or
- Print off the registration form and return it to Enrollment Services
- Fax: 307-268-2611
- Mail: Enrollment Services, 125 College Drive, Casper, WY 82601
- In person: Gateway Center, third floor
3. Make payment for classes to the Accounting and Financial Management Office by the due date.
You may pay in full, or set up a payment plan. Payment can be received by credit card, cash or check.
- For more tuition and payment information visit Accounting and Financial Management
- In Person: Gateway Center, third floor
- By phone: 307-268-2622