Meet the Admissions Reps
We’re here to help you from the beginning.
Questions? We have answers. From the basics of your application, to helping you navigate the ins and outs of your financial aid, to info on housing, your admissions rep is one of your best resources.
We know the admissions process can be intimidating. That’s why we have admissions reps on staff to help you on your journey to becoming a Thunderbird.
Find your rep below to schedule a meeting!
An admissions counsel is an opportunity for you to schedule a 30-minute appointment with your admissions representative. Please select the rep that covers your area.
NOTE: Individual tours include admissions counsels as part of the visit.
Join us this fall for a virtual college fair!
WY Northern Region Schools (Sept. 22-23)
Montana (Sept. 21-25)
WY Plains Region Schools (Sept. 29-30)
Nebraska (Sept. 27-30)
- Session 1 – Sept. 27 @ 2:30 p.m.
- Session 2 – Sept. 27 @ 4 p.m.
- Session 3 – Sept. 27 @ 5:30 p.m.
- Session 4 – Sept. 28 @ 8:30 a.m.
- Session 5 – Sept. 28 @ 10 a.m.
- Session 6 – Sept. 28 @ 11:30 a.m.
- How to Apply for Housing (recorded webinar) – Sept. 29 @ 2 p.m. MT Time
- Session 7 – Sept. 29 @ 4:30 p.m.
- Financial Aid (recorded webinar) – Sept. 30 @ 2 p.m. MT time
- Session 8 – Sept. 30 @ 4:30 p.m.
Colorado (Oct. 5)
Admissions RepresentativeSchedule with Jacey
- Western Wyoming (see map)
- Kelly Walsh High School
- Roosevelt High School
- Montana, South Dakota and North Dakota schools
Admissions RepresentativeSchedule with Steven
- Eastern Wyoming (see map)
- Natrona County High School
- Midwest School
- Nebraska, Colorado, Idaho and Utah