Welcome to Casper College’s Career Services! Our office is here to help students connect with employers, and to support the Wyoming business community by connecting our talented students and alumni with employers.
Services we offer to students and alumni:
- Exploring majors, career paths, or making a career change
- Resume and cover letter creations
- Interview preparation
- Conducting job searches
- Researching options for advanced education
You may also schedule an appointment with a Career Services professional
Support we offer employers:
Employers across the state of Wyoming can connect with Casper College students and alumni in a variety of ways. We offer:
- Post part-time or full-time jobs for Casper College students and alumni
- Participate in our virtual job fairs and networking events
- Meet with a Career Services professional to discuss best fit
- Mentor students interested in learning more about career options
- Create or participate in a internship program
- Mentor students interested in learning more about various industries
To discuss any of these options please contact Ashley Bergeron (firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-268-2446) or Dannielle Anderson (email@example.com or 307-268-2013).
Gateway Center, Third Floor
307-268-2089 or 800-442-2963 ext. 2089
Email Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org
School Year: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Summer: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*Closed Thursdays until 10 a.m.*