Single Parent Program
Casper College applauds the effort and dedication, love, and hardwork that single parents give to their children and their education each and every day!
The Neil and Doris McMurry Single Parents Program offers a variety of services to assist and guide single parents toward success and degree completion at Casper College. We offer academic support and financial assistance to help offset the cost of attending college.
- Must be the custodial parent of the child(ren). Documentation is required.
- Have not yet earned an associate degree or higher
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must have a current completed FAFSA
What the program offers to students:
- Textbook loan program
- Emergency funds
- Emergency gas cards and meal tickets
- Assistance with obtaining community resources
- Academic and career support/guidance
- Free financial literacy course
- Schedule an appointment
Single Parent Resources
- Emergency Assistance
- Casper Food Pantries
- LIEAP (Low Income Energy Assistance)
- WIC (Women’s Infants and Children)