Student Success Center
You’re never on your own.
We’re here to answer all the questions you are afraid to ask! We know learning about how college works (and surviving it) is tough and sometimes you need a little extra guidance, support or a helping hand. That is where we come in! We can help with anything from finding the location of your class to helping you develop a plan to get off academic probation. Simply put, we are here to help you with anything you need. Come see us, we can’t wait to meet you!
General Studies Advising
- Major/career exploration for undecided students
- Advising/registration resources
- General Studies degree information
- Career exploration
- Help with resume and interview skills
- How to conduct job search
- On- and off-campus job search
- The STAR (Successful Transition & Academic Retention) program is for incoming students who have experienced foster care, homelessness, or are the first to attend college in their family.
Single Parent Program
- Support services, scholarships, emergency funding, text books
- Contact Heather Owens at 307-268-2604
Gateway Center, 3rd Floor, adjacent to Enrollment Services
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Thursdays from 8-10 a.m. for meetings