We are happy to walk you through the admission process. It can be done in six simple steps.
The process is essentially the same whether you plan to take on-campus or online classes, or a combination of both.
- Pick your program. Questions? Call us at 307-268-2424. We will help you from the start of admissions process all the way through until you are an enrolled student.
- Apply online. (It’s free!)
- Register for classes. Once you are admitted, make sure to check your email. We will send you step-by-step instructions on how to become enrolled.
- Where are you going to live? If you plan to live on campus, complete your housing application.
- Finalize your enrollment and financial aid. Review your options for paying for college.
- Start your journey as a Thunderbird!
Degrees and Certificates
Cost and Financial Aid
A full-time student’s class schedule is typically equal to 12-15 credits. If you just want to take a class or two, on average each course is about 3 credits. View tuition and fees.
We strongly encourage all students and families to apply for financial aid, regardless of what you think you might receive. By filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, commonly referred to as the FAFSA, you’ll find out if you are eligible for valuable grants, student loans and work-study jobs. Never assume that you won’t qualify! Fill out the FAFSA form and get informed about your real options (be sure to use the Casper College School Code: 003928).
Below, we’ve provided links to information on the available types of aid. You might not be eligible for all of them, but it’s worth taking the time to learn about each one.