Congratulations on your admission to Casper College!
Select your orientation session and RSVP below
Orientation is intended to help you learn about:
- How to be successful at Casper College
- Services Casper College offers to help you
- Meeting other new students
- Learning your way around
The day’s activities include:
- Food (breakfast or lunch depending on the session you attend)
- Interpersonal Violence Awareness Training
- Financial Aid Session
- Library Services Session
- Info Fair
- Student Wellness and Safety
- Student Activities and Clubs
New Student Orientation Sessions RSVP
Friday Aug. 16, 2019
Orientation sessions on Friday, Aug. 16, are geared toward new students and provide an opportunity to explore campus.
There will be a great deal of walking as we explore campus, so be sure to wear comfy shoes.
Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Orientation on Saturday, Aug., is from 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and is for those students who work during the week, have families, or other obligations that would make a Saturday orientation more convenient than attending a Friday session.
- Session 3 = 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. RSVP for session 3
If you miss orientation for the fall or spring semesters you will need to log in to Moodle4Me and complete the Online Orientation. The online version is lengthy and will take the more time to complete than the face-to-face training so we recommend attending one of the on-campus sessions. If completing the online version, please make sure to complete all modules including “Sexual Violence Awareness-Not Anymore.”