Congratulations on your admission to Casper College!
Orientation is intended to help you learn about:
- How to be successful at Casper College
- Services Casper College offers to help you
- Meeting other new students
- Learning your way around
The day’s activities include:
- Interpersonal Violence Awareness Training
- Financial Aid Session
- Library Services Session
- Info Fair
- Student Wellness and Safety
- Student Activities and Clubs
New Student Orientation RSVP
Friday, Jan. 17, 2020 @ 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
If you miss orientation for the fall or spring semesters you will need to log in to Moodle4Me and complete the Online Orientation. The online version is lengthy and will take the more time to complete than the face-to-face training so we recommend attending one of the on-campus sessions. If completing the online version, please make sure to complete all modules including “Sexual Violence Awareness-Not Anymore.”