Advising and Registration
If this is not your first semester at Casper College…
RETURNING/ENROLLED admitted degree-seeking students
Registration for Fall 2020 will begin April 3, 2020, for degree seeking students.
1. Meet with your Advisor to pick out classes in myCCinfo. Information on your advisor and how to contact them will be sent to your CC email email (firstname.lastname @ mycc.caspercollege.edu). Don’t know you had a college email? View instructions on how to set up your college email.
2. Update/Confirm your contact information. Once you’re logged into myCCinfo, go to your name in the upper-right corner, click, go to “User Profile.” Click on all “Confirm” buttons if your info is up-to-date — skipping this step will prevent you from registering.
3. Clear any holds. If you have any holds, you will be sent an email the week of March 9-13 & March 23-27 with information on how to get them taken care of.
4. Know when you can register. Check your email for information on the specific date and time you are allowed to register.
5. Log in to MyCCInfo and register. Instructions on how to register for classes in myCCinfo.
If this is your first semester at Casper College…
NEW admitted degree-seeking students:
All new student will register for classes at our Student Orientation, Advising and Registration (SOAR) events. These events take place on the following dates:
- June 5, 2020 @ 8:45 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- June 6, 2020 @ 8:45 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- June 18, 2020 @ 8:45 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- June 19, 2020 @ 8:34 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- July 17, 2020 @ 8:45 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- August 7, 2020 @ 8:45 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Register for SOAR!
Who is my academic advisor?
Your academic advisor is assigned to you during your first enrolled semester at Casper College and is normally a faculty member that teaches within your chosen major area. To find out who your academic advisor is:
- Log in to myCCinfo and find your advisor’s name on your “My Progress” page or
- Call Enrollment Services at 307-268-2323.
What does my academic advisor do?
They will answer questions about possible careers, bachelor’s degrees, internships, and help you get to graduation! Your academic advisor will also help you choose which courses you should take in upcoming semesters.
When do I see my academic advisor?
You should see your academic advisor at least once a semester. By meeting with your academic advisor on a regular basis, you will know which courses are needed for you to graduate and decide on your next step, whether it be transferring to a four-year college or going into the workforce.
I want to change my major. How do I do that?
Fill out the Change of Major form.