Advising and Registration
If Fall 2021 is your first semester at Casper College…
NEW admitted degree-seeking students:
Registration opens on April 21.
Schedule an advising and registration appointment to map a program plan and register for classes. Call the Admissions Office at 268-2424 or book your appointment via the link below which corresponds with your major:
If this is not your first semester at Casper College…
RETURNING/ENROLLED admitted degree-seeking students
Registration for Fall 2021 will begin April 9 for degree seeking students.
- Check your Casper College email to clear any holds you may have, find out your registration day and time and who your advisor is and their contact information. This information is sent to your CC email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Don’t know you had a college email? View instructions on how to set up your college email.
- Schedule an appointment with your Advisor to pick out classes and plan out your courses in myCCinfo.
- Update/Confirm your contact information. Once you’re logged into myCCinfo, go to your name in the upper-right corner, click, go to “User Profile.” Click on all “Confirm” buttons if your info is up-to-date — skipping this step will prevent you from registering.
- Use MyCCInfo and register. Instructions on how to register for classes in myCCinfo.
Who is my academic advisor?
Your academic advisor is assigned to you during your first enrolled semester at Casper College and is normally a faculty member that teaches within your chosen major area. To find out who your academic advisor is:
- Log in to myCCinfo and find your advisor’s name on your “My Progress” page or
- Call Enrollment Services at 307-268-2323.
What does my academic advisor do?
They will answer questions about possible careers, bachelor’s degrees, internships, and help you get to graduation! Your academic advisor will also help you choose which courses you should take in upcoming semesters.
When do I see my academic advisor?
You should see your academic advisor at least once a semester. By meeting with your academic advisor on a regular basis, you will know which courses are needed for you to graduate and decide on your next step, whether it be transferring to a four-year college or going into the workforce.
I want to change my major. How do I do that?
Fill out the Change of Major form.