Advising and Registration
If Fall 2019 is your first semester at Casper College…
NEW admitted degree-seeking students:
2019 Advising and Registration dates:
- Thursday, May 23
- Thursday, June 13
- Friday, June 28
- Thursday, July 18
- Friday, August 2
- Thursday, August 15
1. Schedule an Advising and Registration Appointment to map a program plan and register for classes. For a student’s first semester, you will schedule an appointment to come to one of our advising events above. Please call 307-268-2323 to book an appointment.
2. Submit math or English placement scores or take a placement exam. Submit either ACT or SAT if you have not taken or completed college-level math or English courses. Test scores should be from a test taken within the last year. Need to test? Study and take a placement exam in person at the Student Success Center. For test dates, times, and cost, call 307-268-2089 or visit the Placement Testing page for more info.
If this is not your first semester at Casper College…
RETURNING/ENROLLED admitted degree-seeking students
Registration for Fall 2019 will begin Friday, April 12 for degree seeking students.
1. Meet with your Advisor to pick out classes in myCCinfo. Information on your advisor and how to contact them will be sent to your CC email email (firstname.lastname @ mycc.caspercollege.edu). Don’t know you had a college email? View instructions on how to set up your college email.
2. Update/Confirm your contact information. Once you’re logged into myCCinfo, go to your name in the upper-right corner, click, go to “User Profile.” Click on all “Confirm” buttons if your info is up-to-date — skipping this step will prevent you from registering.
3. Clear any holds. If you have any holds, you will be sent an email the week of March 25-29 with information on how to get them taken care of.
4. Know when you can register. Check your email for information on the specific date and time you are allowed to register.
5. Log in to MyCCInfo and register. Instructions on how to register for classes in myCCinfo.
Who is my academic advisor?
Your academic advisor is assigned to you during your first enrolled semester at Casper College and is normally a faculty member that teaches within your chosen major area. To find out who your academic advisor is:
- Log in to myCCinfo and find your advisor’s name on your “My Progress” page or
- Call Enrollment Services at 307-268-2323.
What does my academic advisor do?
They will answer questions about possible careers, bachelor’s degrees, internships, and help you get to graduation! Your academic advisor will also help you choose which courses you should take in upcoming semesters.
When do I see my academic advisor?
You should see your academic advisor at least once a semester. By meeting with your academic advisor on a regular basis, you will know which courses are needed for you to graduate and decide on your next step, whether it be transferring to a four-year college or going into the workforce.
I want to change my major. How do I do that?
Fill out the Change of Major form.