Advising and Registration
If Fall 2020 is your first semester at Casper College…
NEW admitted degree-seeking students:
- Schedule an advising and registration appointment to map a program plan and register for classes. We are offering two Advising and Registration days:
- December 4th, 2020
- January 14th, 2021
Please call 307-268-2089 to book an appointment.
- Submit math or English placement scores or take a placement exam. Submit either ACT or SAT if you have not taken or completed college-level math or English courses. Test scores should be from a test taken within the last year. Need to test? Study and take a placement exam in person at the Student Success Center. For test dates, times, and cost, call 307-268-2089 or visit the Placement Testing page for more info.
If this is not your first semester at Casper College…
RETURNING/ENROLLED admitted degree-seeking students
Registration for Spring 2021 will begin November 6, 2020, for degree seeking students.
- Check your Casper College Email to clear any holds you may have, find out your registration day and time and who your advisor is and their contact information. This information is sent to your CC email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Don’t know you had a college email? View instructions on how to set up your college email.
- Schedule an appointment with your Advisor to pick out classes and plan out your courses in myCCinfo.
- Update/Confirm your contact information. Once you’re logged into myCCinfo, go to your name in the upper-right corner, click, go to “User Profile.” Click on all “Confirm” buttons if your info is up-to-date — skipping this step will prevent you from registering.
- Use MyCCInfo and register. Instructions on how to register for classes in myCCinfo.
Who is my academic advisor?
Your academic advisor is assigned to you during your first enrolled semester at Casper College and is normally a faculty member that teaches within your chosen major area. To find out who your academic advisor is:
- Log in to myCCinfo and find your advisor’s name on your “My Progress” page or
- Call Enrollment Services at 307-268-2323.
What does my academic advisor do?
They will answer questions about possible careers, bachelor’s degrees, internships, and help you get to graduation! Your academic advisor will also help you choose which courses you should take in upcoming semesters.
When do I see my academic advisor?
You should see your academic advisor at least once a semester. By meeting with your academic advisor on a regular basis, you will know which courses are needed for you to graduate and decide on your next step, whether it be transferring to a four-year college or going into the workforce.
I want to change my major. How do I do that?
Fill out the Change of Major form.