- Accident/Incident Reporting Form Used when treatment is First Aid only
- Injury Report Used when injury requires more than First Aid
- Accident/Incident Witness Statement
Address Change Form/Emergency Contacts ***This is an updated form for either or both
- Change of Address/Emergency Contact Update Please complete your name, the address/emergency contact information and sign. Other signatures and information are not necessary
Employee Benefit Forms/Information
Employee Review Form (Classified/Administrative)
Leave Request/Comp Time Forms
- Compensatory Time Report Form
- Leave Request Form –Classified/Administrative
- Leave Request Form –Faculty
Tax Withholding (W-4) Form
Temporary Hiring Form
Tuition Waivers (Visit HR for these forms)
- To be eligible, you must be employed as a benefited employee for 6 months when the semester begins.
- Casper College benefited employees are eligible for up to 6 credits at Casper College per semester.
- Spouses & dependents of benefited CC employees are also eligible for the tuition waiver (restrictions apply, see policy).
- Casper College employees are eligible for the University of Wyoming tuition waiver (1 class, up to 6 credits per semester). A member of CC Human Resources must sign off on this form.
- For more information, refer to the Employee and Dependent Scholarship Awards Policy
Tuition Assistance (Classified/Administrative)
- Advance Degree Notification Form
- Tuition Reimbursement Form
- To be eligible, you must be employed as a benefited Classified/Administrative employee for 6 months when the semester begins. Faculty and non-benefited employees are not eligible.
- Once you are enrolled in a degree seeking program, seeking a degree one degree above your current degree, fill out the Advance Degree Notification Form. Bring this, along with your acceptance notification to Human Resources.
- If it is through the University of Wyoming or CC, make sure to also fill out the Tuition Waiver (obtained in HR), prior to the start of the semester.
- After final grades are posted, within 30 days of the semester ending, fill out the Tuition Reimbursement Form, bring copies of your grades, and all receipts you are requesting reimbursement for, along with a syllabus that corresponds with the books purchased to HR. We will reimburse up to $700 per semester.
- For more information, refer to the Tuition Assistance Policy
- After you graduate, you must notify HR by June 15 that you graduated to be eligible for the educational stipend. Stipends will begin at the fiscal year (July 1). For notifications after this date, stipends will begin on the following fiscal years’ payroll (the following July 1). Have updated transcripts sent to HR, reflecting new degree obtained.