What to Bring
Many students have asked, “As a new residence hall resident, what should I bring with me?” Here is a list of items that a new student should bring to campus.
- Blankets, bedspread and sheets* (the size of the bed is 39″ x 80″)
- *Sheets – EXTRA LONG TWIN FITTED SHEET
- Waste basket
- Laundry soap and laundry basket
- Soap and other personal toiletries
- Shower curtain and rings
- Toilet paper
- Cleaning supplies (for cleaning your bathroom)
Residence hall rooms are relatively small spaces shared with a roommate, so be realistic about the amount of clothing, furniture and other items you bring with you. Any and all furniture must be approved by the housing staff prior to moving into the residence hall and/or apartment.