Housing application software help documents
Other housing forms
Most housing forms have moved to eRezLife, CC’s housing software system. Once logged into eRezLife, you will see available forms on the left-hand side of the main menu. Available forms include:
- Single Room Request – Use this form during the school year to let the Residence Hall Coordinator know that you are interested in moving to a single-occupancy room. Requests will be granted if space is available.
- Roommate Change Request – Use this form during the school year to let the Residence Hall Coordinator (RHC) know that you would like to request a new roommate. The RHC will contact you about your options.
- Roommate Agreement – If you have a roommate, your Resident Assistant (RA) will help you and your roommate complete this form, which outlines the expectations you and your roommate have of one another. You will be able to view your Roommate Agreement throughout the year after you have submitted it.
- Petition for Removal of Contract Termination Fee – If you move out prior to the end of the contract term, you may submit this form to petition to have the contract termination fee removed from your student account. More on the contract termination and petition processes can be found in the Residence Hall Terms & Conditions.
- Refer a student you’re concerned about to the Care Team
Housing applications are now available online via the links below. These all include updates of the Terms and Conditions.
- 2024-2025 Housing and Food Service Application (online form)
- 2024-2025 Residence Hall Terms and Conditions (PDF)