Admitted Students: Next Steps Checklist
Ready to be a Thunderbird?
- Check your admissions status by logging into your application.
- If you are admitted and we have received copies of your transcripts, schedule to meet with an advisor in order to register for classes. If you are not admitted, contact admissions at 307-268-2424 or email@example.com to see what might be needed to complete your application.
- If you plan to live on campus, complete your housing application. *remember when you complete your housing application we will ask for a $200 security deposit. You can pay that online through your myccinfo account.
- Verify and finalize financial aid through your myccinfo account.
- Register for new student orientation.
- Research clubs and organizations that are available to you!
- Check out student employment opportunities.
- Learn about the services available to you at the Student Success Center and the Wellness Center.