Career Services: Student Employment
Current On-Campus Openings
Students are not permitted to work without having all of the necessary paperwork completed with HR.
Students must submit the following forms:
Click on the job titles below for more information.
- Social Media Ambassador – Admissions/Student Success
- Office Assistant – Work Force Development
- KEY Camp Lead Counselor – Community Education Coordinator
- KEY Camp Counselor – Community Education Coordinator
- Math Tutor – GEAR UP
- Sodexo – Sub Connection -Student Worker
- Tour Guide for the Office of Recruitment and Retention – Student Success Center
- Digital Learning Center AV Assistant – Digital Learning Center
- Office Assistant -Community Education and Lifelong Learning
- Teacher Assistant – Early Childhood Learning Center
Submitting A Job
*This form is for On-Campus/ Work-study/ Current Student positions only. If you are seeking employment off-campus please visit our Employer Resources page.
*If you post an on-campus or work-study position they will be removed after 60 days unless otherwise noted on posting