Career Services: Supervisor Forms and Resources

Human Resources processes all student employee paperwork. Students are not permitted to work without having all of the necessary paperwork completed with HR.  

Please reference the Student Employee Checklist for required forms and documents

Student employees must report to Human Resources (GW 402) to complete required paperwork between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, prior to their start date. (8 a.m. – 4 p.m. during the summer months)

Some student worker positions require a background check through HireRight.  If applicable, complete the background check process upon receipt of the HireRight email request. 

Questions? Contact Human Resources at (307) 268-2727.

Required paperwork for student employees:

  • Student Employee Authorization Form
  • W-4 2022
  • I-9  Provide your original document(s) to Human Resources, (click I-9 link to view list of I-9 acceptable documents). International students will need to provide their I-94, ICE Form I-20, foreign passport with Visa, and social security card.

If you are interested in direct deposit please bring a voided check or a letter from your bank to HR with your paperwork.

Student employees are responsible for properly submitting their hours worked in self-service time entry once they have been set up in the system.  Payroll questions should be directed to Crystal Crimm at ext. 2254.