To schedule testing appointments 24/7 for Casper College Digital Learning courses, TEAS, ATI, ADA exams (with approval), make-up exams, or if your instructor has made special arrangements:
(works best with Mozilla Firefox as your browser)
For exams for other institutions, CLEP, and WorkKeys, please contact the Academic Testing Center directly.
Testing appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance during business hours.
Hours for Fall 2015 (beginning August 24, 2015)
- Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Closed 1:00 - 2:00 pm for Team meeting)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
General Testing: Monday through Friday (CLOSED Thursdays 1:00 - 2:00 pm)
Certification Testing: Mondays (9 a.m.-1 p.m.), and Thursdays (3 p.m.-7 p.m.) (CLEP, GED, WorkKeys , Pearson Vue, Castle Worldwide, PSI, and PSI LaserGrade)
Fall 2015 Closures:
- Nov. 25-27, Thanksgiving break (College closed)
- Dec. 21-Jan. 4, Winter break (College closed Dec 24 - Jan 1).
No Testing: Oct. 19-20 (Fall break - center open 10 a.m.-2 p.m.); and as posted.