- National College Testing Association (NCTA)
- Find a proctor/testing center in the U.S.
- Casper College Digital Learning Center (MyCCMoodle)
For questions about accommodations, please contact the Casper College Disability Services Office to schedule an appointment.
Fees charged for non-Wyoming U.S. institutions:
- $25 per exam
Fees charged for non-U.S. institutions
- $50 per exam
Test Taking Tips:
How to Reduce Test Anxiety …
… before your test.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Know the Testing Center’s hours of operation to ensure you will have sufficient time to complete your test.
- Schedule an appointment for your test.
- Build confidence by studying the content that will be on the test.
- Familiarize yourself with the types of questions to expect and prepare accordingly.
- Prepare for the exam well ahead of time. “Cramming” is a big culprit of test anxiety.
- Ask for help if you need it.
… on testing day.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep the night before the exam.
- Don’t forget to eat the day of the exam, preferably something nutritious.
- Give yourself extra time to find and arrive at the testing center before your appointment.
… during the test.
- Read the test instructions carefully to ensure you know what to do.
- Plan your time and pace yourself so that you are able to address all the questions within the time limit.
- Focus on answering the questions, not on your grade or the performance of others.
- Counter negative thoughts with other, more valid, thoughts like, “I don’t have to be perfect.”
- Answer each question to the best of your ability, then go back and check over your work.
- Practice relaxation techniques: progressive relaxation, meditation, deep breathing exercises.