Career Services: Off-Campus Employment
Casper Community Job Board
Follow the links below to find out more about each opportunity and how to apply:
- Floor Staff- Pottery By You
- Account Manager- RICOH
- Floor Staff- Pottery by You
- Babysitting- Personal Hire
- Real Estate Assistant- #1 Properties of Casper LLC
- Project Coordinator- Pinnacle Construction
- Agent- New York Life
- Automotive Technician- Bridgestone Retail Operations
- Retail Salesperson- Bridgestone Retail Operations
- Student Intern- Jason’s Friends
- Multiple Job Postings– Hilltop National Bank
Have You Checked This Out?
LinkedIn Job Search Engine: Leverage the world’s largest professional network to connect with opportunity. Use LinkedIn Jobs to harness the power of your network and get hired. LinkedIn Jobs surfaces insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you with an edge in your job search.
LinkedIn Internships Use the power of LinkedIn to take the first step in your professional career with the internship finder.
LinkedIn ProFinder – LinkedIn’s new professional services marketplace that helps to connect entrepreneurs and freelancers with real business projects.
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: It should be noted that Casper College Student Success Center DOES NOT SCREEN employers or potential employees. We encourage all applicants to be interviewed, that an established hiring process is in order, and that expectations are discussed before job offering or accepting an offer. The Student Success Center is here to spread the word to the campus and community about potential opportunities, whether you are a student, member of the community, general public, or an employer.
Jobs are removed from the website after 30 days, if you would like your job re-posted contact Student Success at 307-268-2662