FALL SEMESTER PAYMENT DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 4, 2015
Students choosing to pay using the payment plan may utilize the appropriate Application/Agreement form to sign up for the payment plan. Only the student may sign the payment contract.
Payment plan instructions
The Casper College fall and spring payment plans are three (3) payment installment contracts that a student may utilize to pay a semester's tuition, fees, and room and board charges. The Casper College summer paymentplan is a two (2) payment installment contract.
For the FALL SEMESTER, the first payment of 1/3 total fall account balance and the $5.00 handling charge is due by the tuition payment deadline of September 4, 2015. Second payment is due October 5, 2015, and the third payment is due November 5, 2015. For additional options on the payment plan, contact the Accounting and Financial Management office, 307-268-2622 or 307-268-2244.
To apply for the payment plan:
- Download the appropriate payment plan form
- Fall Application/Agreement Form (Excel spreadsheet - Please download and fill out, and then send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Summer Application/Agreement Form (Excel spreadsheet - Please download and fill out, and then send as an email attachment to email@example.com)
- Complete all areas of the application form including name, mailing address, student ID or social security number and telephone number.
- Sign and date the application.
- Submit the signed agreement, first payment and application fee by the tuition payment deadline.
- Payment plan application is not complete until you have made the initial payment and handling fee. Payment may be made via WebAdvisor, or by contacting the Accounting and Financial Management office.
If your computer does not have Outlook (or another specific email program) set as a default, you may get an error message when trying to send the payment plan application. If this occurs, please select "Internet Mail" as your email service, and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional problems sending the payment plan form, please contact the Accounting and Financial Management office, 307-268-2622 or 307-268-2244.