How to Apply for Admission
Follow these steps
1. Choose your major from over 80 academic programs available at Casper College.
2. Apply for admission, submit documents
(You are encouraged to apply for admission six months prior to your anticipated start date.)
- Fill out online application form
- If you have problems with the online form, try the PDF version
- Submit Official transcripts from high school or equivalency (GED, HiSET) and all colleges attended.
- Send official transcripts via U.S. postal mail or official electronic submission
Send by mail to: Admissions, Casper College, 125 College Drive, Casper WY 82601.
*Transfer students who have earned more than 30 transferable college credits will not be required to submit high school or equivalency transcripts
- Submit ACT/SAT or other placement test scores* less than 1 year old. *Transfer students may not need placement scores, depending on transfer coursework.
- Submit proof of measles mumps & rubella (MMR) immunization if born after January 1, 1957.
3. Apply for Financial Aid grants, loans and scholarships.
4. Choose housing on campus or off campus
6. RSVP to attend orientation the week end before class begins.
7. Begin classes during fall semester, spring semester, or summer semester.
* For students seeking a certificate, ACT/SATs or placement test scores may not be required. Please consult program department for requirements.