Fall 2016 Orientation: Aug. 19 and 20, 2016
Incoming students attend one of the following sessions
- Session I: Friday Aug. 19, 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Session II: Friday Aug. 19, 12:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Session III: Sat., Aug. 20, 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
New student orientation is intended to help you learn about Casper College:
how to be successful
services we offer to help you
meet other new students
learn your way around
Check-in is in the Union Building, 1st floor at North entrance (by the fire pit)
- Interpersonal Violence Awareness Training
- Financial Aid
- Library Information
- Information Technology and Student Tools
- Student Wellness and Safety
- Student Activities and Clubs
- Faculty Panel