Transferring to another Wyoming institution with WyoTransfer
WyoTransfer makes it easier for you to evaluate how the credits you’ve earned may transfer or apply toward an educational program at another school in Wyoming. Explore all the courses, programs, and services offered in Wyoming — all in one simple location.
What is WyoTransfer?
WyoTransfer is a partnership of Wyoming’s community colleges and university, with the goal of helping you complete your degree more easily.
A tool to help keep your degree on track
- Automatically import the courses you’ve taken at Wyoming’s seven community colleges and the University of Wyoming.
- Search for courses, programs, course equivalencies, and transfer agreements for the courses you’ve already taken.
- View comprehensive college profiles to learn more about the schools that interest you the most.
To get started, create a WyoTransfer account and continue progress on your degree at the Wyoming school of your choice.
An easy way to see how your college credits transfer
WyoTransfer allows you to search for:
- Courses – You have the options to search by school and course subject, prefix and number, title, or description.
- Programs – Find the closest school for your degree program. You have the options to search by college and award type (i.e. certificate, associate, bachelors, masters or doctoral) or, by major/program/concentration and then distance from a specific zip code.
- Course Equivalencies – Determine which courses transfer between two different schools.
- Transfer Agreements – Find a list of transfer agreements between two schools. Refine your search to a specific program such as accounting.
Create an account to manage and save your information
With a WyoTransfer account, you can:
- Import your course history from any of the participating institutions or add courses manually.
- Find your best transfer school.
- Share your information and manage your communications with schools.