How to Apply for Admission (Degree/Certificate-Seeking)
Follow these steps
1. Choose your career path and Major from over 80 Academic Programs available at Casper College
2. You are encouraged to Apply for Admission six months prior to your anticipated start date. Submit transcripts, placement test scores and MMR immunization records
a. Apply for Admission ONLINE-
If you have problems try the PDF version below
Apply for Admission via PDF download Please note that you will not be able to save data onto this form.
b. Submit Official transcripts from high school or GED and all colleges attended.
Send transcript by mail to:
125 College Drive
Casper WY 82601
c. * Submit ACT/SAT or COMPASS placement test scores less than 1 year old, *Transfer Students may not need placement scores, depending on transfer coursework.
d. Submit proof of measles mumps & rubella (MMR) immunization if born after January 1, 1957.
What if I cannot find my records?
3. Apply for Financial Aid grants, loans and scholarships
4. Choose housing on campus or off campus
5. Make an appointment to meet with an advisor and register for classes using Webadvisor
6. RSVP to Attend orientation the week end before class begins.
7. Begin classes during Fall Semester, Spring Semester, or Summer Semester
* For students seeking a certificate, ACT/SATs or COMPASS placement test scores may not be required. Please consult program department for requirements.
Admissions - (307) 268-3605