Advising and Registration | Casper College, Wyoming

Advising and Registration

Who is my academic advisor?

Your academic advisor is assigned to you during your first enrolled semester at Casper College and is normally a faculty member that teaches within your chosen major area. To find out who your academic advisor is:

  • Log in to myCCinfo and find your advisor's name on your "My Progress" page  or
  • Call Enrollment Services at 307-268-2323.

What does my academic advisor do?

They will answer questions about possible careers, bachelor's degrees, internships, and help you get to graduation! Your academic advisor will also help you choose which courses you should take in upcoming semesters.

When do I see my academic advisor?

You should see your academic advisor at least once a semester. By meeting with your academic advisor on a regular basis, you will know which courses are needed for you to graduate and decide on your next step, whether it be transferring to a four-year college or going into the workforce.

I want to change my major. How do I do that?

Fill out the Change of Major form.

If this is your first semester at Casper College...

NEW admitted degree-seeking students:

Spring 2019 Advising and Registration will be:

  • Friday, November 30th from 1:00-4:00 pm
  • Thursday, January 17th from 9:00-3:00 pm


1. Schedule an Advising and Registration Appointment to map a program plan and register for classes. For a student's first semester, you will schedule and appointment to come to one of our advising events above. Please call 307-268-2323 to book an appointment.

2. Submit Math or English placement scores or Take a Placement Exam. Submit either ACT or SAT if you have not taken or completed college level Math and English courses. Test scores should be from a test taken within the last year. Need to test? Study and take a placement exam in person at the Student Success Center. For test dates, times, and cost, call 307-268-2089 or go here.

If this is not your first semester at Casper College...

RETURNING/ENROLLED admitted degree-seeking students

Registration for Spring 2019 will be Monday, November 2th from 8:00-4:00 pm for degree seeking students.


1. Meet with your Advisor to pick out classes in MyCCInfo. Information on your advisor and how to contact them will be sent to your CC email email ( Don't know you had a college email? Click here to access instructions on how to set that up.

2. Update/Confirm your contact information. Once you're logged into MyCCInfo, go to your name in the upper-right corner, click, go to "User Profile. Click on all "Confirm" buttons if your info is up-to-date - skipping this step will prevent you from registering.

3. Clear any holds. If you have any holds, you will be sent an email the week of October 15-19 with information on how to get them taken care of.

4. Know when you can register. Check your email for information on the specific date and time you are allowed to register.

5. Log in to MyCCInfo and register. Click here for instructions