Services for Online Students
- If you live in Casper, bring your student ID card to the Circulation Desk. Your library card will be activated.
- If you live outside of Casper, complete the Library Card Request Form. We will send you a library card in the mail.
- If you have questions or are unable to come to the library for a card, contact the Circulation Desk at 307-268-2269.
- From the Goodstein Foundation Library, books can be mailed to your home. This service is only available to students who live outside of Casper.
- You will receive a postage-paid envelope for returning the books.
- If you have questions, contact the Circulation Desk at 307-268-2269.