Services for Online Students
All students enrolled at Casper College have a library account created for them automatically. Your student ID functions as your library card. If you do not have a student ID yet, please contact the Circulation Desk at 307-268-2269.
- If you are in Casper and you would like to return a book to Casper College Library, please return your books via the Book Dropbox located next to the door of either library entrance.
- If you are outside of Casper, you may return your library books to any Wyoming Public Library and they will return the books to us.
- From the Goodstein Foundation Library, books can be mailed to your home. This service is only available to students who live outside of Casper.
- You will receive a postage-paid envelope for returning the books.
- If you have questions, contact the Circulation Desk at 307-268-2269.