The Casper College School of Business and Industry offers outstanding education and training opportunities to men and women from around the world. The combination of business and industry enhances Casper College's services to students and the greater business community.
The Casper College School of Business and Industry is prepared to provide training for future leaders in business and industry offering coursework in the dynamic world of business and state-of-the-art industry programs. Today's emerging business and industry fields require problem solving skills with current technology and equipment.
The Casper College School of Business and Industry is known for its talented faculty, staff, students and alumni, providing an innovative climate that stresses teamwork, entrepreneurship, hands-on learning and an emphasis on new ideas and fresh perspectives.
News and Updates
The School of Business and Industry Renewable Energy program received two donations:
- Chevron Power & Energy Management donated a Winergy gearbox from a 1.5 megawatt GE wind turbine. The gearbox will provide Casper College students the opportunity to learn about maintenance technology on a life-size gearbox. The gearbox weighs in at 65,000 pounds.
- Global Specialized Services donated a wind hub. Hubs are typically bolted to the pitch mechanism to adjust the angle of attack for wind speed control and roational speed. The hub weighs 55,000 pounds.
- Both donations were delivered and set up by Energy Transportation.
The School of Business and Industry Diesel Technology program received two donations:
The following programs, available through Casper College, are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP):
- Career Accounting (A.A.S.)
- Accounting (A.B.)
- Paraprofessional Accounting (A.A.S.)
- Office Management (A.A.S.)
- Software Support Specialist (A.A.S.)
- Business Administration (A.B.)
- Construction Management (A.B.)
- Entrepreneurship (A.A.S.)
- Pre-Law (A.B.)
- Leadership and Organizational Management (A.A.S.)
- Management (A.A.S.)
- Hospitality Management (A.A.S.)
- Marketing (A.A.S.)
- Retail Management (A.A.S.)
- Web Design (A.A.S.)
ACBSP accreditation documents
- Complete Self-Study Report
- 2014 Quality Assurance Report
- 2016 Quality Assurance Report
- Standard 4 - Table 2 - Accounting Department
- Standard 4 - Table 2 - Business Department
- Standard 4 - Table 2 - Computer Security & Information Systems
- Standard 4 - Table 2 - Hospitality & Marketing
- Standard 6 - Table 7
- Links to Advisory Board MInutes