Full-time or part-time benefited staff are members of the Staff Alliance, hereinafter designated as “Alliance.” Each member shall be eligible to vote during elections, hold office, and participate in all the rights and privileges of the Alliance. Non-benefited part-time staff, staff retirees, and those who are classified staff of the UW/CC Center are associate members of the Staff Alliance. They shall have no voting power and be considered ineligible to hold office in the Alliance. They shall be entitled to all other rights and privileges of the Alliance.
- The objective and purpose of the Alliance is:
- To promote professional practices; active participation of all in the solution of institutional matters; and allegiance to a genuine spirit of professional ethics.
- To encourage high performance standards among Casper College classified staff employees, hereinafter designated as “staff”; aid in securing and maintaining adequate salaries and sound retirement systems; to support legislation for the betterment of higher education; to encourage improvements as will enable staff to function properly as a vital component to the progress of education at Casper College; and show recognition for retirement and meritorious service.
- To be an active communication link for meaningful exchange between staff, faculty and administration relative to issues of mutual concern.
- To encourage staff to exercise their rights and privileges as citizens and to accept leadership in campus and civic affairs.
- The goal of the Alliance is:
- Enhanced staff development opportunities.
- Enhanced recognition for staff accomplishments
- Improved communications between staff and all other employees.
- Continued staff involvement in issues regarding working conditions and employment practices.
Executive Committee (2020-21):
- Chair – Erik Hudson
- Vice Chair – Megan Schafer
- Secretary/Treasurer – Julie Hansen
- General Representatives – Terra Hess, Kortni Simonton, Shelby Garner, Kathy Coe, Sarah Neubauer
- CCT-A Activities Committee – Crystal Sosalla
- Contact the chair for the current schedule
We are now using Google Drive to for saving and sharing our meeting minutes. View meeting minutes.