The Electronics technology A.A.S. degree transfers to a 4-year B.S. degree in Electronics Engineering Technology.
Get Certified & Licensed
- Certified Fiber Optics Installer from ETA (Electronics Technician Association)
- Certified Electronics Technician from ETA (Electronics Technician Association)
- General Radiotelephone Operator License (GROL) from FCC (Federal Communications Commission)
- Low Voltage Electrical Technician License from State of Wyoming
- Underground Utility Locator Certification from Staking University
Just some of the many job opportunities awaiting you when you graduate:
- Electronics Technician
- Instrumentation Technician
- Biomedical Technician
- Security Systems Technician
- Network Systems Technician
- Broadband Technician
- Field Service Technician
- Technical Sales Representative
- Automation Technician
- Fire Alarm Technician
What are the special admission requirements, if any?
There are no pre-reqs for this program.
What courses would I take?
Secondary Education CTE Endorsement
Are you a licensed teacher or teaching with a PIC permit? Are you interested in teaching this subject matter in classes at the junior, middle, and/or high school levels? You can complete a set of courses within this program to qualify for a career and technical education teaching endorsement. Learn more about which courses count toward a CTE endorsement...