The electronics technology A.A.S. degree will transfer to a four-year college for additional training in electronics engineering technology.
After you graduate from the electronics program, you can take tests to obtain additional certifications. Certifications can help you get a job or a promotion and the testing can be done right here at Casper College.
Just some of the many job opportunities awaiting you when you graduate:
- Assembly and analysis of electric-drive vehicles
- Communications technician
- Computer networking technician
- Development or testing of new green electronics technologies
- Fiber optic installer
- Industrial computer technician
- Instrumentation technician
- Manufacturing technician
- Medical equipment technician
- Mobile phone technician
- PLC and process control technician
- Security systems technician
- Telecommunication technician
- Testing of solar photovoltaic products
What are the special admission requirements, if any?
There are no pre-reqs for this program.