Job Posting Date:
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
• Student employees are responsible for coordinating the live stream broadcast service at athletic events and occasional college events where needed.
o Includes night and weekend work during athletic events.
o Arrive 30 minutes prior to game beginning. o Set up live stream equipment including cameras, video hardware and software. o Validate system is working and begin broadcast on time. o Operate video and audio equipment throughout game.
o Take down, store, and secure all equipment following the game.
o May include operating a floor camera or, in cases where students possess photography skills, take still photographs during the game.
• This position will assist in creating video content for livestream that could include planning, coordinating, filming and editing for video content that will be used during livestream events.
Degree-seeking student, enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at CC or a partnership institution. Requirements:
• Degree-seeking student, enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at CC or a partnership institution.
• Ability to work independently.
• Effective communication skills.
How to apply:
Bring resume to Public Relations, GW403 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., M-F.