DLC: Student Support
Information for students about resources provided by and supported by the Digital Learning Center at Casper College.
Definitions of delivery methods
- Internet / Online — Coursework is delivered online. These courses are identified as N1, N2, etc., sections and NET under the delivery mode. All courses follow a schedule and are not self-paced.
- Hybrid / Blended — These courses, identified as H1, H2, or sometimes 01, 02, etc., may consist of an internet component that replaces part of an on-campus lecture course or they may contain an on-campus/online lab component.
- Web-enhanced — These courses, identified as 01, 04, 60, etc., are face-to-face on-campus classes that use an online component. Students are required to access the online environment to retrieve resources and submit graded activities.
Online Tutoring Services: NetTutor
Log into Moodle4Me using your CC username and password, then click on the NetTutor link.
- Accounting Tutorial
- Computers and Technology Tutorial
- Economics Tutorial
- Mathematics Tutorial
- Mathematics Tutorial in Spanish
- Writing Tutorial
- Reading Tutorial
- Science Tutorial
- Spanish Tutorial