- Job Opportunities
- Hiring Resources
- Employee Benefits
- HR Forms / HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
- Employer Profile
- HR Staff
Faculty and Adjunct positions: CLICK HERE
General employment: CLICK HERE
Casper College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity when recruiting, selecting, or hiring employees.
Note: Employment with Casper College is contingent upon a successful background check.
Taleo Login: CLICK HERE
Company Code: casper
If you need Taleo access please contact the HR office at 2727
Directions on creating a job requisition: CLICK HERE
Please feel free to call our office if you have any questions about how to navigate Taleo. We can also work with you to schedule a training session for you or your committee to help make your hiring process as smooth as possible. We'll go to your office or you can come to ours.
Temporary Hiring Form
- Temporary Employee Authorization ( PDF)
Faculty Compensation Schedule FY 2015
Classified Staff (non-exempt) Compensation Schedule FY 2015
Administrative Staff (exempt) Compensation Structure FY 2014
Classified Staff (non-exempt) Titles and Grades FY 2015
If you have direct deposit you are able to view your pay advices online through WebAdvisor. If you are not signed up for direct deposit, your checks will be mailed.
Don't have direct deposit? CLICK HERE for the form.
How to access your pay advice(s):
1. Login to WebAdvisor
2. Click "Employee"
3. Click "Pay Advices"
4. Click on the current year or use the drop down to select a previous year.
Casper College Pay Dates 2014- 2015 (PDF) 2015-2016 (PDF)
Time Card Due Date
|Friday, May 15, 2015
||Friday, May 29, 2015
|Monday, June 15, 2015
||Tuesday, June 30, 2015
|Wednesday, July 15, 2015
||Friday, July 31, 2015
|Friday, August 14, 2015
||Monday, August 31, 2015
|Tuesday, Sept 15, 2015
||Wednesday, Sept 30, 2015
|Thursday, Oct 15, 2015
||Friday, Oct 30, 2015
|Friday, November 6, 2015
||Monday, November 30, 2015
|Friday, December 4, 2015
||Friday, December 18, 2015
|Friday, January 15, 2016
||Friday, January 29, 2016
|Friday, February 12, 2016
||Monday, February 29, 2016
|Tuesday, March 15, 2016
||Thursday, March 31, 2016
|Friday, April 15, 2016
||Friday, April 29, 2016
|Friday, May 13, 2016
||Tuesday, May 31, 2016
|Wednesday, June 15, 2016
||Thursday, June 30, 2016
Maggie Abbott-Wills documents leave for all employees.
- Accident/Incident Reporting Form (PDF)
- Accident/Incident Witness Statement (PDF)
Address Change Form
- Employee Information/Address Update Form ( PDF)
Direct Deposit Form
Employee Review Form (Classified/Administrative)
- Professional Development Reviews (PDF)
Leave Request/Comp Time Forms
- Compensatory Time Report (PDF) SAMPLE form
- Leave Request Form (PDF)--Classifed/Administrative
- Leave Request Form (PDF)--Faculty
Tuition Assistant (Classified/Administrative)
- Advance Degree Notification Form ( PDF)
- Tuition Reimbursement Form ( PDF)
- Independence Day, Fri, July 4, 2014
- Labor Day, Monday, September 1, 2014
- Fall Break, October 17, 2014(faculty); Offices open-Staff 1 day
- Thanksgiving, November 26, 27, and 28, 2014
- Winter Break begins Wednesday December 24, 2014 - January 4, 2015
- Equality Day, Monday, January 19, 2015
- President’s Day, Monday, February 16, 2015
- Spring Break, March 16-20, 2015 (2-days holiday)
- Spring Holiday, Friday, April 3, 2015
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2015
- Independence Day, Fri, July 3, 2015
- Labor Day, Monday, September 7, 2015
- Fall Break, October 19-20, 2015 (faculty); Offices open-Staff 1 day
- Thanksgiving, November 25, 26, and 27 2015
- Winter Break begins Thursday December 24, 2015-January 4, 2016
- Equality Day, Monday, January 18, 2016
- President’s Day, Monday, February 15, 2016
- Spring Break, March 14-18, 2016 ( staff 2-days, offices open)
- Spring Holiday, Friday, March 25, 2016
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2016
Casper College is located in Casper - Wyoming's second largest city located in the geographic center of the state. Wyoming itself is known for its wide-open vistas, amazing scenery and western way of life. Yellowstone Park is five hours away, and Denver is a four-hour drive. Casper College overlooks the city from the foothills of Casper Mountain.
Growth and Diversity
Casper College is one of the largest and most comprehensive community colleges in the region. It has a well-deserved reputation for its academic and technical programs. Established in 1945 as Wyoming's first junior college and initially located on the third floor of Natrona County High School, Casper College moved to its current site 10 years later. Currently the campus consists of 28 buildings on more than 200 acres. The grounds are distinctive, with terraces that surround the modern buildings.
As the campus has continued to grow, so too has the student enrollment. The first fall enrollment in 1945 was 73. Now, approximately 5,000 students from all over Wyoming, 35-plus states and 20 foreign countries attend Casper College. The college strives to provide students with the right kind of environment to build strong foundations for future success. Our students transfer to universities and colleges throughout the United States and join the work force having received state-of-the art technical training.
Casper College develops and maintains educational programs, student support services and activities appropriate to the needs of the communities served. The college provides programs which parallel the first two years of baccalaureate education, prepare students for vocational and professional degrees, and provide valuable lifelong learning opportunities. All programs are supported by traditional and innovative equipment, materials, and resources within the limits of the college's legal and fiscal responsibilities. Through its over 140 academic transfer and technical and career programs, Casper College has developed a national reputation for its academic standard and outstanding career programs. The instructors at Casper College include more than 160 full-time and about 100 adjunct faculty; 78% of the FTE is taught by masters/doctorate holders.
Higher Education Opportunities
Through our partnerships with institutions including the University of Wyoming, Franklin University, University of Mary, Rush University, Western Governors University and the University of North Dakota students may also pursue bachelor, master and doctorate degrees. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and many other program specific accrediting authorities.
Casper College benefits greatly from Wyoming's tax base, which includes the extractive minerals industry - oil, gas, coal and trona. Because of that tax support, tuition here is the lowest in the Western United States. The WUE (Western Undergraduate Exchange) program decreases the tuition of many out-of-state students as well.
Casper College is the cultural center of Casper, each year hosting artists and guest lecturers and performers. The Gertrude Krampert Theatre is a popular attraction for community residents. The volleyball and basketball teams play to enthusiastic crowds in the Erickson Thunderbird Gymnasium. The Goodstein Foundation Library is one of the finest in the Rocky Mountain region featuring a collection of over 80,000 volumes along with a large periodical subscription, CD-ROM indexes and networked computers. Internationally recognized, the Western History Center on the college campus, is a repository of central Wyoming history including photos and maps. The resources of the Center have been utilized by media such as ABC News, The History Channel, Fuji TV (Japan) and numerous repositories and individual authors.
The City of Casper
With a population of 60,000 Casper provides many of the amenities found in a large city, but without many of the associated large city hassles. There is always something happening with much to see and do. The Casper Events Center, the Nicolaysen Art Museum, historic Fort Casper, the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, the National Historic Trails Center and Casper College's many public events provide a wide variety of cultural opportunities. Casper is also home to a professional minor league baseball team and an indoor football team. Outdoor activities from fishing and camping to golf and water sports abound. Casper Mountain provides winter recreation of skiing, both downhill and cross country, as well as snowmobile trails. The community has an outstanding public school system and quality health care services.
As a member of this dynamic community, Casper College is proud of its continuing traditions and contributions to Casper and the state of Wyoming.
Education for a Lifetime
With a mission of student success, Casper College provides educational opportunities to
improve quality of life and sustainable community building and citizenship.
The college is a premier public comprehensive two-year institution that provides academic transfer, vocational, continuing education and basic skills education for the citizens of Casper,
Natrona County, the State of Wyoming and the World.
In pursuing our Vision and in support of our Mission, Casper Colege holds the following as the
core values guiding our activities:
- Promote personal, professional and academic growth of the entire college community
- Provide open access and affordability
- Enhance a culture of trust, respect, and open communication among all participants
- Encourage diversity of thought, culture and experience
- Plan for the future in a context that reflects flexibility, innovation, tradition and sustainability
- Provide service to community
- Embrace accountability and responsibility
- Foster and maintain an enriching compus environment
- Celebrate and reward excellence
Casper College will promote Education for a Lifetime by:
- Increasing transferability of coursework and applicability of skills
- Improving retention, graduation and student success rates
- Enhancing the use of current pedagogies and technologies
- Encouraging excellence in advising and support services for students
- Recruiting, retaining and developing highly qualified faculty, staff, and administrative employees
- Advancing intellectual maturity, vocational proficiency and cultural appreciation through remedial,
general and technical education credit and non-credit courses and programs as needed
- Strengthening the college's ability to meet the current and future needs
of the community and state through curricula, program offerings and partnerships
- Increasing diversity within student, faculty and staff populations
- Maintaining a safe environment for all who study, work and visit Casper College
- Utilizing, maintaining and improving college facilities and equipment
- Strengthening the role of the college as the cultural center of the region and as a community resource
for social, civic, and economic improvement
|For the latest information on Policies and Procedures, please CLICK HERE.
Employee Benefits & Risk Specialist
HR Admin. Asst.
Human Resources Staff
The Office of Human Resources
Casper College employees declare this is a great place to work.
The Mission of Casper College Human Resources is to provide the services needed for recruitment, selection and retention of competent and committed employees.
The following values guide all our work:
- Our employees are our number one investment
- We respect and value each employee and his/her confidentiality
- We have practices that are both legal and fair
- We provide timely and accurate services for employees
- We are committed to excellence in all we do
- We work hard and enjoy what we do and one another
- We support the core values of Casper College
We will support our values by:
- Consistently practicing open, candid, timely and respectful communication
- Creating an environment that is accessible, safe, and mindful of diversity and the intrinsic value of every individual
- Providing tools, training, support, and evaluation to help employees maintain excellence
- Making decisions collaboratively and inclusively, mindful of the impact on the campus community
- Assuring all our interactions are professional and conducted with integrity
- Recognizing that all operations are working in congress for student achievement