GI Bill® Benefits

How to apply for your GI Bill®

If this is your first time using the GI Bill® and you haven’t yet applied for benefits please review the links below.

Select which GI Bill® is best to help you meet your educational goals and provide the greatest financial support during your enrollment. If you have entered the military from Wyoming, there are many other veteran benefits available to you from the State of Wyoming. Contact Phil Young, Veterans and International Student Coordinator at or call 307-268-2510 before committing yourself to one chapter. Please keep in mind that the choice you make could be irrevocable.

Turn in your certificate of eligibility and DD-214 to Gateway room 317 (view Casper College map).

Fill out your certification request

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at