GI Bill Benefits
How to apply for your GI Bill
If this is your first time using the GI Bill and you haven’t yet applied for benefits please review the links below.
Select which GI Bill is best to help you meet your educational goals and provide the greatest financial support during your enrollment. If you have entered the military from Wyoming, there are many other veteran benefits available to you from the State of Wyoming. Contact Nick Whipps, Special Populations Coordinator at email@example.com or call 307-268-2510 before committing yourself to one chapter. Please keep in mind that the choice you make could be irrevocable.
- The Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) (Chapter 1607)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) (Chapter 32)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA) (Chapter 35)
Turn in your certificate of eligibility and DD-214 to Gateway room 317 (view Casper College map).