Visual Arts Department
“Working as a teacher at CC has been a dream job for me. I love being in the classroom sharing and playing with my students. So cliché, I know, but it’s the truth.”
— Mike Olson, ceramics instructor
Find the right program for you
Associate of Arts degrees
- Art – For the student who is a developing artist looking for employment in creative fields, or planning on continuing their education beyond the two-year level
- Museum/Gallery Studies – For the student who is looking for the knowledge and experience needed to pursue a career as a museum or gallery professional
Associate of Fine Arts degrees
- Art Education – For the student with a strong interest in visual art and a desire to teach at the elementary or secondary level
- Fine Art – Explore your interests in art history, drawing, photograph, painting, sculpture, and printmaking
- Graphic Design – For the student who plans on a career in graphic design blending the use of typography, color, and other visual elements to communicate a message.
- Photography – For the student who wants to use photography as a creative medium for communicating through visual images
NASAD (National Association of Schools of Art and Design)
Casper College is an accredited institutional member for the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD). To learn more about NASAD, please visit their website at nasad.arts-accredit.org..