Online Agribusiness Degrees
Opportunities after graduation from Casper College:
- Casper College classes have a high transferability rate that will allow you to continue your education at one of many four-year institutions across the country. For example:
- Casper College has a partnership with Colorado State University. After completing your associate degree, you can earn an online bachelor’s degree in agribusiness from CSU.
- If you are transferring to the University of Wyoming, you can expect to graduate in no more than two years with a bachelor’s degree in agricultural business.
- The agribusiness program is one of the most popular ag programs at Casper College; we have a high rate of graduates who find employment after graduation.
What are the special admission requirements, if any?
There are no pre-reqs for this program.
What courses would I take?
Steps to starting an online degree program at CC
- Apply for admission as a first-time or transfer student (same process for on-campus and online students).
- Apply for financial aid, including grants, loans and scholarships.
- Make an appointment with an advisor and register for classes. A phone call advising appointment is what most online students do. Meeting your advisor in-person at Casper College is also an option if you live nearby and it works for your schedule.
- Go through the online orientation module (1-3 hours).
- Begin classes!