How to upload transcripts to the scholarship portal
How to locate and upload your Casper College transcript:
- Log in to myCCinfo.
- In the menu on the left-hand side of your screen, navigate to Academics, then Student Planning and then Unofficial Transcript.
- On the next screen, click on Undergraduate Transcript. NOTE: If this is your first semester with Casper College, you may not have a transcript yet. If this is the case, see the steps for new/incoming students below. It may take a minute or so to generate your transcript.
- Once generated, your transcript will appear as a PDF, usually at the bottom of your browser. Make sure pop ups are allowed in your browser.
- Save the transcript to your computer, with the file name “Your Last Name – transcript”.
- Return to the Scholarship portal.
- Click on the 2nd to last section of the application, “Upload Documents.”
- You want to upload your first transcript to the top section. Click the “Upload New File” button.
- Locate the unofficial transcript PDF file you saved on your computer, click on the file, and click Open. This will upload your transcript to MyCCs. If you have more than one transcript to upload, such as a transcript from another college, you may do so in one of the other two sections listed.
- Make sure to communicate with your high school or other institution and ask them to forward your transcript to Casper College. NOTE: Official transcripts from colleges and universities are not required for MyCCs. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable and you may upload on your own if you have a copy.
- After you’ve requested your transcripts be sent to Casper College, please email email@example.com with a message containing your student ID, first and last name, asking the Scholarship office to upload your transcript to MyCCs. Be sure to include the name of the school from which your transcripts have been sent.
Here’s how Google says to adjust your pop up settings in Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More.
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Popups.
- Turn Allowed on or off.
Can’t log in to MyCCinfo?
Call the Help Desk at 307-268-3648
Unable to upload your transcript?