The scholarships listed below are not sponsored by Casper College, nor are recipients selected by Casper College. This list is provided solely for your information.
Please see the individual scholarship links for details.
- The Cody branch of the American Association of University Women will be awarding a $1000 scholarship. Preference given to Cody area women who will be at the junior, senior or graduate level of college in their next semester. Selection is based on scholastic ability, financial need, an indication of commitment to one’s chosen field, and the overall quality of the application. For scholarship application or more information, please contact Dona Copeland at 307-250-2941 or email email@example.com.
- This scholarship is offered to students with strong academic record, good personal conduct and reputation, strong career goals and attitude who also demonstrate financial need. Awards range from $2,000 to $4,000 per academic year. You may obtain the application by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cloud Peak Law office offers a $500 scholarship to full and part time students. A 750 word essay is required.
Crestwood Scholarship Program
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP would like to invite you to participate in the Crestwood Scholarship Program. The scholarship program offers a $2,500 award available to students pursuing a college degree in STEM or energy-related careers. This award is for Casper College that show academic excellence and promising leadership skills. To apply: use the Casper College scholarship portal.
- The Grainger Tools for Tomorrow Scholarship is a $2,000 scholarship and a customized Westward tookit from the leading supplier of facilities maintenance products – Grainger. It is for technical education students, entering their second year of study at Casper College in the fall of 2020. Areas of study include electronic systems, HVAC/R, plumbing, welding, construction, automotive, police officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician, emergency management, transportation, distribution, logistics or other industrial trade, public safety or supply chain management occupations. To apply, student must have and maintain at least a 3.0 GPA, submit an essay and letters of recommendation, along with other enrollment materials to Enrollment Services (Walter H. Nolte Gateway Center, 3rd floor). Students may email the completed application to email@example.com. Applications are due by April 30.
- The Hawthorn Foundation offers a tuition & fees scholarship to full time students, with a preference to non-traditional students.
- The Summer 2020 NASA internship application period opens on Wednesday, 10/18/2020 and closes on Thursday, 03/01/2021.
- Natrona County Commissioners have three scholarships to award for the 2020-2021 academic year. The recipient may elect to attend a Wyoming community college or the University of Wyoming.
- The Wyoming Homemakers will award a scholarship for a sophomore or junior in college in order to promote continuing education in all of its forms and the values of the Wyoming Homemakers Association.
- This $800 scholarship is offered to Wyoming resident undergraduates or post secondary students currently enrolled full time at a college, university or other educational institution with a 2.0 or better grade point average.