The scholarships listed below are not sponsored by Casper College, nor are recipients selected by Casper College. This list is provided solely for your information.
Please see the individual scholarship links for details.
American Association of University Women Scholarship
- The Cody Branch of the American Association of University Women will be awarding a $1,000.00 scholarship. Deadline for the application is April 1, 2023, and the scholarship will be awarded May 1, 2023. Preference for this scholarship is given to Cody area women who will be at the junior, senior or graduate level of college in their next semester. Selection for the scholarship is based on scholastic ability, financial need, an indication of commitment to one’s chosen field, and the overall quality of the application.
For a scholarship application or for more information, please contact Dona Copeland at 307-250-2941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adeline Neilson Scholarship Foundation
- This scholarship is offered to students with strong academic record, good personal conduct and reputation, strong career goals and attitude who also demonstrate financial need. Awards range from $2,000 to $4,000 per academic year. Must be postmarked no later than April 15, 2023. You may obtain the application by emailing: email@example.com.
Clifford P Hansen Memorial Scholarship
Scholarships recognize outstanding students majoring in agriculture or natural resources. Two $1,000 cash scholarships will be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year and sent to the scholarship winner the Fall of 2021 semester.
All applications will be due Friday, April 9, 2021 to Trenda Allen at P.O. Box 206, Cheyenne, WY 82003 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will be approved by the WSGA trustees based on a recommendation from the WSGA Executive Committee. The scholarship winner will be announced at the 2021 Wyoming Cattle Industry Convention & Trade Show in Sheridan, Wyo., June 3rd – 5th. Please click the link above for application information.
Cloud Peak Law Scholarship
- Cloud Peak Law office offers a $500 scholarship to full and part time students. A 750 word essay is required.
Crestwood Scholarship Program
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP would like to invite you to participate in the Crestwood Scholarship Program. The scholarship program offers a $2,500 award available to students pursuing a college degree in STEM or energy-related careers. This award is for Casper College that show academic excellence and promising leadership skills. To apply: use the Casper College scholarship portal at caspercollege.edu/myccs.
G. William Hurley Health and Education Trust
- Hurley Oil Properties would like to invite you to apply for the G. William Hurley Health and Education Trust scholarship. The award amount varies, and students will need to answer a series of questions to apply for the scholarship. Application criteria is available in the scholarship office in the Gateway Building, 3rd floor on the bulletin board between offices GW316 and 317. Application deadline is December 31, 2021.
Hawthorn Foundation Scholarship Program
The Hawthorn Foundation offers a tuition & fees scholarship to full time students, with a preference to non-traditional students.
- Murie Audubon supports conservation through education. You can download and apply for and education grant from Murie Audubon.
- The Summer 2020 NASA internship application period opens on Wednesday, 10/18/2020 and closes on Thursday, 03/01/2021.
Natrona County Commissioners Scholarship
- Natrona County Commissioners have three scholarships to award for the 2020-2021 academic year. The recipient may elect to attend a Wyoming community college or the University of Wyoming.
Natrona County PTA Scholarship
- This scholarship, valued at $250.oo per semester is for full time students (enrolled in at least 12 hours of course work per semester), available to NCSD #1 graduating seniors attending Casper College. This is a 2 year scholarship paid by the semester and is based on need. Applicant must have, and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher. There is no stipulation regarding major.
PEO Casper Chapter AC Scholarship
The PEO Casper Chapter AC Scholarship is available to female applicants with at least a 2.5 GPA. The scholarship amount varies, but can be used for tuition, books/fees, room and board or educational expenses. Deadline for Application: Fall Semester submission by April 15, Spring semester submission by September 15.
Chapter AC Scholarship Form (PDF)
University of Wyoming Alumni Association
Wyoming State P.E.O Scholarships
P.E.O. is an international philanthropic organization where women CELEBRATE the advancement of women; EDUCATE women through scholarships, grants, awards, and loans; and MOTIVATE women to achieve their highest aspirations.
Chapter O in Casper is one of 64 P.E.O. chapters in Wyoming. We look forward to supporting women at Casper College and sponsoring them for scholarships. A variety of scholarships are available to women at all levels of their collegiate career, including non-traditional and international students. Scholarships shall be awarded based on educational goals, career plans, and financial need. Applications will be available in fall 2021 (links will be added to this page) and due in January 2022. Traditional scholarship awards range from $250 – $1,500 per academic year, with larger amounts available for graduate level and continuing education programs.
For questions, and/or to express interest in learning more about the specific scholarships, grants and loan programs available, please contact:
WyHy Federal Credit Union Scholarship
WyHY is offering two (2) $2,000 and two (2) $1,000 one-time scholarships for the 2022-2023 school year. Applicants must be a WyHy member, be registered or planning to register as a full-time student in a U.S. accredited undergraduate college, university or technical school, not be an employee or relative to an employee, and must submit the online scholarship application.
Wyoming Association of Public Accountants Scholarship
Wyoming Water Well Scholarship
- This $800 scholarship is offered to Wyoming resident undergraduates or post secondary students currently enrolled full time at a college, university or other educational institution with a 2.0 or better grade point average.