The scholarships listed below are not sponsored by Casper College, nor are recipients selected by Casper College. This list is provided solely for your information.
Please see the individual scholarship links for details.
- The Cody branch of the American Association of University Women will be awarding a $1000 scholarship. Preference given to Cody area women who will be at the junior, senior or graduate level of college in their next semester. Selection is based on scholastic ability, financial need, an indication of commitment to one’s chosen field, and the overall quality of the application. For scholarship application or more information, please contact Dona Copeland at 307-250-2941 or email email@example.com.
- America’s Promise grants are designed to accelerate the development and expansion of regional workforce partnerships committed to providing a pipeline of skilled workers in specific sectors. Each grant requires a partnership that includes industry leaders, senior level leadership from workforce and economic development organizations, secondary and post-secondary education institutions, elected officials, and other important community stakeholders. Grantees will focus on in-demand industries such as information technology, healthcare, advanced manufacturing, financial services and educational services. Submit your application to: Keri Owen – Workforce Training Specialist at Casper College’s Walter H. Nolte Gateway Center, Rm. 408D.
- This scholarship is offered to students with strong academic record, good personal conduct and reputation, strong career goals and attitude who also demonstrate financial need. Awards range from $2,000 to $4,000 per academic year. You may obtain the application by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cloud Peak Law office offers a $500 scholarship to full and part time students. A 750 word essay is required.
Crestwood Equity Partners LP would like to invite you to participate in the Crestwood Scholarship Program. The scholarship program offers a $2,500 award available to students pursuing a college degree in STEM or energy-related careers. This award is for Casper College that show academic excellence and promising leadership skills.
- The Grainger Tools for Tomorrow Scholarship is a $2,000 scholarship and a customized Westward tookit from the leading supplier of facilities maintenance products – Grainger. It is for technical education students, entering their second year of study at Casper College in the fall of 2019. Areas of study include electronic systems, HVAC/R, plumbing, welding, construction, automotive, police officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician, emergency management, transportation, distribution, logistics or other industrial trade, public safety or supply chaing management occupations. To apply, student must have and maintain at least a 3.0 GPA, submit an essay and letters of recommendation, along with other enrollment materials to Enrollment Services (Walter H. Nolte Gateway Center, 3rd floor). Applications are due by March 15.
- The Hawthorn Foundation offers a tuition & fees scholarship to full time students, with a preference to non-traditional students.
- The Summer 2018 NASA internship application period opens on Wednesday, 10/18/2017 and closes on Thursday, 03/01/2018.
- Natrona County Commissioners have three scholarships to award for the 2017-2018 academic year. The recipient may elect to attend a Wyoming community college or the University of Wyoming.
- Natrona County Council PTA CC Scholarship is for full time students, and is available to NCDS #1 graduating seniors attending Casper College. It is a 2-year scholarship paid by the semester and is based on need.
- P.E.O. is a philanthropic organization where women celebrate the advancement of women, educate women through scholarships, grants, awards, loans and stewardship of Cottey College, and motivate women to achieve their highest aspirations.
- The Powder River Basin Section of the Society of Petroleum Engineers is pleased to make scholarships available to 2016-2017 applicants. Applicants should have a desire to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry.
- Rotary clubs in Casper, Douglas, and Rawlins are offering two $1,000 scholarships to college sophomores and higher
- This scholarship is available to those wishing to pursue a career in the Oil and Gas industry.
- This program has disbursed more than $30 million to tens of thousands of women who have overcome poverty, domestic and sexual violence, divorce, the death of a spouse, or other life challenges.
- The Wyoming Chapter of the Soil and Water Conservation Society will grant a $750 scholarship to a deserving student preparing for a career in natural resource conservation or a related field at an accredited college, university or vocational school in Wyoming.
- The Wyoming Homemakers will award a scholarship for a sophomore or junior in college in order to promote continuing education in all of its forms and the values of the Wyoming Homemakers Association.
- The Wyoming Trucking Association will offer scholarships from the WTA Scholarship Fund for the current year. Scholarships will be awarded to a Wyoming high school graduate, who is enrolled in a Wyoming college for the 2019-2020 school year. The student must be enrolled in courses that could lead to a career in the transportation industry. These courses of study include, but are not limited to: business management, accounting, diesel mechanics, office procedures and management, computer skills and safety. Applications are due by February 8, 2019.
- This $800 scholarship is offered to Wyoming resident undergraduates or post secondary students currently enrolled full time at a college, university or other educational institution with a 2.0 or better grade point average.
- Each year the Zonta Club offers several scholarships funded by donations from the Cheyenne community. The first scholarship offered this year is the Young Women in Public Affairs Award. The club offers a $1500 award to young women aged 16-19 who demonstrate a commitment to volunteerism, volunteer leadership achievements, and dedication to empowering women worldwide. The recipient of the club’s award will be eligible for a district award of $1,500, and if selected for the district award, will also be eligible for a $4,000 international award. There is a potential of $7,000 in awards with just one application! The deadline for submitting an application is March 15, 2019.