The scholarships listed below are not sponsored by Casper College, nor are recipients selected by Casper College. This list is provided solely for your information.
Please see the individual scholarship links for details.
- The Cody Branch of the American Association of University Women will be awarding a $2,000.00 scholarship. Deadline for the application is May 1st, 2024. Preference for this scholarship is given to Cody area women who will be at the junior, senior or graduate level of college in their next semester.Selection for the scholarship is based on scholastic ability, financial need, an indication of commitment to one’s chosen field, and the overall quality of the application.For a scholarship application or for more information, please contact Dona Copeland at 307-250-2941
or email email@example.com.
Adeline Neilson Scholarship Foundation
- This scholarship is offered to students with strong academic record, good personal conduct and reputation, strong career goals and attitude who also demonstrate financial need. Awards range from $2,000 to $4,000 per academic year. Must be postmarked no later than April 20, 2024. You may obtain the application by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clifford P Hansen Memorial Scholarship
Scholarships recognize outstanding students majoring in agriculture or natural resources. Two $1,500 cash scholarships will be awarded for the 2024-2025 academic year and sent to the scholarship winner the Fall of 2024 semester.
All applications will be due March 1st, 2024 to Trenda Allen at P.O. Box 206, Cheyenne, WY 82003 or to email@example.com. The winner will be approved by the WSGA trustees based on a recommendation from the WSGA Executive Committee. The scholarship winner will be announced at the 2024 Wyoming Cattle Industry Convention & Trade Show . Please click the link above for application information.
Cloud Peak Law Scholarship
- Cloud Peak Law office offers a $500 scholarship to full and part time students. A 750 word essay is required.
- Scholarship opportunity for the trades. No age restrictions or education requirements. The scholarship amount is based on the program and the need of each student, but they average between $2,000 to $5,000.
- Fall Deadline June 30th
- Spring Deadline October 30th
- Clink this link to apply.
G. William Hurley Health and Education Trust
- Hurley Oil Properties would like to invite you to apply for the G. William Hurley Health and Education Trust scholarship. The award amount varies, and students will need to answer a series of questions to apply for the scholarship. Application criteria is available in the scholarship office in the Gateway Building, 3rd floor on the bulletin board between offices GW316 and 317.
The Hawthorn Foundation offers a tuition & fees scholarship to full time students, with a preference to non-traditional students.
- Murie Audubon supports conservation through education. You can download and apply for and education grant from Murie Audubon.
- The Summer 2024 NASA internship application period closes on February 2nd, 2024.
- Natrona County Commissioners have three scholarships to award for the 2024-2025 academic year. The recipient may elect to attend a Wyoming community college or the University of Wyoming.
- This scholarship, valued at $250 per semester is for full time students (enrolled in at least 12 hours of course work per semester), available to NCSD #1 graduating seniors attending Casper College. This is a 2 year scholarship paid by the semester and is based on need. Applicant must have, and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher. There is no stipulation regarding major.
PEO Casper Chapter AC Scholarship
The PEO Casper Chapter AC Scholarship is available to female applicants with at least a 2.5 GPA. The scholarship amount varies, but can be used for tuition, books/fees, room and board or educational expenses. Deadline for Application: Fall Semester submission by April 15, Spring semester submission by September 15.
- The Wyoming Community Foundation evaluates local needs and opportunities and looks to fund projects that address the areas of art & culture, community development, education, environment, health, or social needs. There are a wide range of scholarship opportunities from graduating seniors to those already in their higher educational journey.
- Click this link to apply for the 2024-2025 school year
- Applications are open from Oct 1st, 2023 thru March 1st, 2024.
Wyoming State P.E.O Scholarships
P.E.O. is an international philanthropic organization where women CELEBRATE the advancement of women; EDUCATE women through scholarships, grants, awards, and loans; and MOTIVATE women to achieve their highest aspirations.
Chapter O in Casper is one of 64 P.E.O. chapters in Wyoming. We look forward to supporting women at Casper College and sponsoring them for scholarships. A variety of scholarships are available to women at all levels of their collegiate career, including non-traditional and international students. Scholarships shall be awarded based on educational goals, career plans, and financial need. Applications will be available in fall (links will be added to this page) and due in January 2024. Traditional scholarship awards range from $250 – $1,500 per academic year, with larger amounts available for graduate level and continuing education programs.
For questions, and/or to express interest in learning more about the specific scholarships, grants and loan programs available, please contact:
WyHY is offering two (2) $2,000 and two (2) $1,000 one-time scholarships for the 2024-2025 school year. Applicants must be a WyHy member, be registered or planning to register as a full-time student in a U.S. accredited undergraduate college, university or technical school, not be an employee or relative to an employee, and must submit the online scholarship application.
The Wyoming Trucking Association was organized in 1939 as a result of the need for organized support and unity of the trucking industry in the state. WTA Scholarship Program applications for the 2024-2025 school year are now available.
To qualify, students must:
- Be Wyoming high school graduates;
- Plan to pursue a course of study which will lead to a career in the Highway Transportation Industry, with the following approved courses of study: business management, computer skills, accounting, office procedures and management, safety, diesel mechanics and truck driving; and
- Attend a Wyoming University, Community College or trade school approved by the WTA Scholarship Committee
The deadline to submit scholarship applications is Friday, February 2, 2024.
The objective of the WYTA Scholarship is to assist individuals who desire to further their education with a focus on telecommunications-related technical skill development. Click here to apply.
- The scholarship is open to students graduating high school this year and to students currently enrolled in a college institution.
- Scholarship awards are based on academic achievement and financial need (weighted).
- Preference will be given to Telecommunications related studies.
- The award amount is $1,000.
- The application form must be submitted by April 14, 2024.
The student or student’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must receive telecommunications service from a participating WYTA member. Eligible companies include All West Communications, Chugwater Telephone Company, Project Telephone Company, Range Companies, Silver Star Communications, TCT/Tri County Telephone, Union Telephone Company. The customer must reside in Wyoming.
Scholarship recipients will be notified via email.