Welcome to the Office of Academic Affairs.
We are dedicated to carrying out the academic mission of Casper College and are here to help you achieve success.
We are proud of our faculty of over 165 members composed of talented instructors, advisors and specialists in their field. Whether in the classroom, the laboratory, the studio, or out in the community, these faculty members strive to provide innovative and challenging instruction to our students.
Our student body enjoys the option of taking classes in a traditional classroom setting or on-line.
The Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for helping both students and faculty achieve their academic goals. Along with deans, directors, and department heads, Academic Affairs administers and reviews existing programs and develops new programs. The Office also facilitates academic policies and procedures for students and faculty.
The VP for Academic Affairs (instruction) oversees all academic schools and learning resources and is responsible for the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of credit and non-credit instructional programs.
The Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs is located in the Gateway Building, Room 407. Office hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Fall/Spring semesters), 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Summer semester), Monday through Friday.
- Curriculum Proposal/Change Form
- Course Syllabus Template
- Departmental Report Form Template
- Faculty Absence/Leave Request Form — available from HR
- Faculty Development Application Form — awarded by Faculty Senate
- Faculty Educational Pre-Approval Request (PDF) (Word doc)
- Faculty Load Data Form (PDF)
- Incomplete Grade Contract (PDF)
- Independent Study Proposal/Coop Proposal
- Sabbatical Application Form
- Travel Course Application