Welcome to the Office of Academic Affairs.
Academic Affairs is proud of our 300-plus full time and adjunct faculty members composed of talented instructors who are specialists in their field. Whether in the classroom, laboratory, studio, community, or various travel locations, faculty members strive to provide innovative and challenging instruction to our students.
The Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for helping students and faculty members achieve their academic and professional goals. Along with our Academic Deans, Associate Vice President, Program Directors, and Department Chairs, this office administers our academic programs to ensure they are relevant in meeting the needs of our students, Natrona County, and the State of Wyoming. This office also oversees the college's academic policies and procedures.
The Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs is located in the Gateway Building, Room 407. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Fall/Spring semesters) and 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Summer semester).
- Curriculum Proposal/Change Form
- Course Syllabus Template
- Departmental Report Form Template
- Faculty Absence/Leave Request Form — available from HR
- Faculty Development Application Form — awarded by Faculty Senate
- Faculty Educational Pre-Approval Request (PDF) (Word doc)
- Faculty Load Data Form (PDF)
- Incomplete Grade Contract (PDF)
- Independent Study Proposal/Coop Proposal
- Sabbatical Application Form
- Travel Course Application