- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- Monday and Wednesday
- Tuesday and Thursday
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
9 a.m.-noon (except holiday weekends)
Spring 2016 Orientation Sessions (BU 404)
This is a mandatory 15-20 minute meeting to explain the Flex Lab policies and procedures for new students. Note: Former Flex Lab students are not required to attend a session but you still must read the policy statement and sign a new contract.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2016 (9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, January 20, 2016 (9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 5:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, January 21, 2016 (10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.)
- Friday, January 22, 2016 (10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m.)
Making the Most of Casper College Flex Lab Learning
- Is learning a life-long endeavor for you?
- Are you an independent worker?
- Are you resourceful?
- Do you prefer to have some input about what you learn?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Do you believe you are responsible for what you learn?
- Can you make good use of your time?
- Are you ready to achieve personal, professional or academic goals?
What the Casper College Flex Lab offers:
- A focus on self-directed learning
- A way to achieve personal, professional or academic goals in a flexible setting to better accommodate your time schedule
- A qualified instructor who will help you set and achieve your goals using state-of-the-art equipment and software
- An open entrance and open exit into classes – you are no longer tied to the standard semester schedule
- The ability to work at your own pace
- A variety of one- and two-credit hour classes to meet your individual needs