Casper College would like to thank our men and women of the armed forces and their families for all they do. We are here to work with you to help:
- Set your educational goals.
- Expand your career advancement in the military.
- Transition from military service to civilian life.
Veterans helping veterans!
There are services for you that are unique to Casper College. These include an onsite benefit office to help our veterans and military members:
- Get enrolled in college.
- Navigate financial aid and federal program requirements.
- Find college services to assist with learning, campus involvement, and community resources.
The Casper College Veterans and Military Members Benefit Office offers free help for:
- Active military, veterans, and their dependents’ unique needs.
- Enrollment and easy access to VA benefits.
To get started with a career counselor:
Schedule an appointment by signing up online or calling 307-268-2446. There is no cost, and no commitment is required.
We can meet with you in-person, but telephone and Zoom appointments are available, too!
We are happy to walk you through the admission process. It can be done in five simple steps.
- Talk with one of our Admissions Representatives; they’ll help you find the program that’s right for you.
- Apply online. (It’s free!)
- Submit your transcripts. We can help guide you through this part of the process and, if applicable, let you know how many of your previously earned credits can transfer.
- Finalize your enrollment. Once again, our support team is available to ensure you understand your degree plan and financing options.
- Start learning!