Ranch and Agrotourism Management
What are the special admission requirements, if any?
You must apply to this program separate and in addition to the Casper College application. Space is limited. Applicants will be required to interview with a program selection committee.
Your program application is complete only when all of the following items are received by the program director:
- This online application for program admission
- Three (3) recommendation letters
- One-page autobiography written by you, the applicant
- Official academic transcripts from all the high schools, colleges and universities you have attended
- Recent photo of yourself (optional)
You can submit those required documents via email or postal mail. Additional application materials can be sent to: Health Hornecker, Casper College, 125 College Drive, Casper, WY 82601 OR email@example.com.
What courses would I take?
The ranch and agrotourism management program is new as of fall 2021. Below is a list of required courses. For more information about the courses, the 2021-2022 academic catalog will be published in spring 2021.
- AGEC 2010 — Farm-Ranch Business Records
- AGEC 2020 — Farm-Ranch Business Management
- AGEC 2300 — Agriculture Marketing
- AGRI 2470 — Ranch Management Internship
- AGRI 2485 — Ranch Management Seminar
- MKT 2000 — E-Marketing (3 cr) or HOSP 1570 Human Resource/Hospitality Mgmt (3 cr)
- ANSC 2110 — Beef Production
- ANSC 2020 — Feeds and Feeding
- HOSP 2525 — Recreation and Tourism Planning and Development
- REWM 2000 — Principles of Range Management
Interested in online learning?
A portion of the courses in this program may be available online. Learn more about online programs and courses at Casper College.