Online Hospitality and Tourism Management Degree
The program is designed to prepare students for leadership positions in a variety of venues and sectors, including:
- business and industry food service,
- convention centers,
- sports facilities,
- retirement facilities,
- vacation ownership,
- cruise lines,
- theme parks,
- park services,
- convention and visitor bureaus,
- chambers of commerce
- as well as meeting, convention, exposition, event, and wedding planning.
What are the special admission requirements, if any?
There are no pre-reqs for this program.
What courses would I take?
Steps to starting an online degree program at CC
- Apply for admission as a first-time or transfer student (same process for on-campus and online students).
- Apply for financial aid, including grants, loans and scholarships.
- Make an appointment with an advisor and register for classes. A phone call advising appointment is what most online students do. Meeting your advisor in-person at Casper College is also an option if you live nearby and it works for your schedule.
- Go through the online orientation module (1-3 hours).
- Begin classes!