- Key Request Form (PDF)
- Request for Hazardous Waste Disposal Form (PDF)
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs)
- Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention Information (available upon request)
Transportation (Vehicle) Request Guidelines
- Transportation/Vehicle Request — via SchoolDude’s Trip Direct Module
- You must have an approved login in order to use SchoolDude (for more information, contact Physical Plant at ext. 2597)
- New employees must register their driver’s license information with Human Resources before transportation request will be granted. (Note – this registration process can take up to four weeks.)
- Vehicle and key pick-up is available 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.from Steve Armijo (Vehicle Maintenance 204D) at the Physical Plant during fall and spring semesters. Pick-up for summer semester will be 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Reminder: Person requesting the vehicle must pick up the vehicle and keys.
- Vehicle and key return: Designated parking spaces are provided at the north end parking lot of the Maintenance Building. Keys should be left in the glove box and the car locked.